ADVERTISEMENT

UofL vs Western Score Predictions

Western's QB is terrible, so I think they will have a hard time scoring. I hope so at least.

His avg QBR through 2 games is 28.2 with 2 TD's and 4 INT's.

I hope we play well and take care of business, because that's what SHOULD happen, but you never know.

Hope for the best!

I predict it going to be one hot mfer Saturday at 4pm in Nashville on the field inside a stadium with equipment on.

Hope everyone is hydrating now.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
Cards 16
Toppers 13.

A defensive struggle that the Cards come home with a win in. Hope not but WTH you never know. It could be a shootout too. My crystal ball is hazy today.

Reactions: Louisvillian
Cards 16
Toppers 13.

A defensive struggle that the Cards come home with a win in. Hope not but WTH you never know. It could be a shootout too. My crystal ball is hazy today.

UofL likes to run the ball. WKU is good at stopping the run. I'm with you. I think it'll be a quasi-low scoring game, and the Cards do not cover. 17-14 UofL.

Reactions: Mayoman
I'm terrible at predictions, but I'll go with 38-28 Cards. It's in Nashville, and WKU will be really fired up. The Cards are trying to learn how to win again, and the road wins are the toughest to get.

Go CARDS!!!

I don’t do predictions. Other than to say that we are the better team and should win and cover. But exact numbers are not my forte.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

I don’t do predictions. Other than to say that we are the better team and should win and cover. But exact numbers are not my forte.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Safer that way. But, hell at our age...why play it safe? You only live once.;)

Reactions: gocds
Cards 16
Toppers 13.

UofL likes to run the ball. WKU is good at stopping the run. I'm with you. I think it'll be a quasi-low scoring game, and the Cards do not cover. 17-14 UofL.

The key is the long ball. That’s where we can expose them, however that’s also the area we need to improve in. Today’s they day and if Pass is out MC will have to prove he can throw consistently. And that my friends is the million dollar question.

I'm terrible at predictions, but I'll go with 38-28 Cards. It's in Nashville, and WKU will be really fired up. The Cards are trying to learn how to win again, and the road wins are the toughest to get.

Go CARDS!!!
Not today your not! Close!

Reactions: Cue Card
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT