ADVERTISEMENT

UNC decision delayed

Law007

5000+
May 29, 2001
The NCAA’s final investigative report in the long-running UNC-Chapel Hill case will not be released on Friday, as was originally intended Thursday, because of “scheduling circumstances,” according to the university.

Apparently, they were announcing some big fund raising program today and didn't want the negative news to affect it.

Word on the street is that UNC will escape any major punishments because the NCAA lacks jurisdiction over their athletics or whatever.

The NCAA turned a blind eye and let SuCkS certify bledsoe DESPITE passing algebra 3 while not ever passing algebra 1.

Bullsheet! UNC & NCAA were overruled by someone with more power deep into MBB these days.

If the NCAA lets UNC skate, then every school in the SEC except Vandy will implement a similar academic advancement policy, because why not? No consequences.

Word on the street is that UNC will escape any major punishments because the NCAA lacks jurisdiction over their athletics or whatever.

The NCAA turned a blind eye and let SuCkS certify bledsoe DESPITE passing algebra 3 while not ever passing algebra 1.
Einstein couldn't even tie his shoes. Eric Bledsoe could only not do simple algebra I guess

Einstein couldn't even tie his shoes. Eric Bledsoe could only not do simple algebra I guess
BullS $#%t.

Einstein could tie his shoes and dress himself. He just chose not to put effort into doing those things when he could put it into other more important things.

Just because Bledsoe couldn't do algebra doesn't put him on the level of Einstein. He won't win any Nobel Prizes or be revered world wide for his contributions.

Reactions: Deeva
BullS $#%t.

Einstein could tie his shoes and dress himself. He just chose not to put effort into doing those things when he could put it into other more important things.

Just because Bledsoe couldn't do algebra doesn't put him on the level of Einstein. He won't win any Nobel Prizes or be revered world wide for his contributions.

Alfred Nobel made his fortune creating dynamite and other explosives used in war. Why would Bledsoe want his blood money?

Reminds me of when my kids say everyone is doing it as a means to justify their own actions. Doesn't work for them and won't work for you. The best thing for UofL is to hope his thing blows through quickly so that players and coaching candidates know what they are dealing with. If this thing moves slow, it could have the same effect as the death penalty.

Sounds more like the football program will be the Judas Goat in this. I expect them to be hammered in the way Alabama and UK were while the basketball program gets a stern warning.

BullS $#%t.

You didn't read the sarcasm in my post. I'm sorry for that

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT