ADVERTISEMENT

UK /sec fb delusional thoughts

REDFISTFURY3

4500+
Mar 21, 2015
KSR:

BigBluSoTru
1:24 pmJanuary 12, 2021PermalinkReply

SEC SEC SEC we the champs baby , Another CFB in the books bet Looserille wishes they were us . Yes just think BBN we will be in Bama’s postion next season. Cohen,Wandale,Ali , Kinnaird omg i cant wait . Can you imagine us celebrating a CFB champonship i see the early odds we are 30/1 that tells you something.

Reactions: dramser12
Marrow on twitter talking about how thats how they do it in the SEC

Uk football player Smoke and others on twitter saying how they want another crack at Bama. They really believe their fb program is a national power.

Bigger, Faster, Stronger

(And before you school me on the fact we haven’t beaten them....lately let me remind you this thread is about their $EC aspirations)

Reactions: gocds and Mayoman
Stoops has made strides in the SEC but UK is middle of the pack at best. Those type of predictions are delusional.

We are years away from Bama, Georgia, LSU, A&M, Auburn, Florida talent top to bottom.

Reactions: billoliver40
Years from now, IF things are operating as they are today, anyone not named Bama, GA, A&M, AU, or FLA, will still be years away.

Reactions: gocds
We are middle of the pack in the East. Maybe high middle on a given Saturday.
Lots better than 5 years ago.
Still a mountain ahead. POSSIBILITY of 2nd or third in the East next year due to returnees and losses on other teams.
Maybe not.
Ready to see.

Tennessee is going to right the ship a new better AD who will make the right FB hire. Fulmer did not want anyone better than him .

Reactions: gocds
ksr

7:46 am January 25, 2021 PermalinkReply

HaHa BBN does does it again another superbowl for us. Looserville has never had a player play in the superbowl. Just shows we are the truly a the best FB in this state.

Man is that not eastern ky at it's best!

We are middle of the pack in the East. Maybe high middle on a given Saturday.
Lots better than 5 years ago.
Still a mountain ahead. POSSIBILITY of 2nd or third in the East next year due to returnees and losses on other teams.
Maybe not.
Ready to see.
Looks like they've failed again. Spending $6 million in buyouts for that AD & coach.
Heuple got worse every single year at UCF after taking over Frost's undefeated "national champs"

I don't think I've ever seen a program this mismanaged ever. I mean just thinking back to Manning & Tee Martin's dominance. Even at the end of Fulmer, they still were usually ranked and had plenty of NFL talent. Now they're left with a bad roster, average coach, & sanctions. And they'll be starting over again in 2025-26 with a new coach lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT