ADVERTISEMENT

Uk Must Vacate Wins, Citrus Bowl From 2021 Season

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

U11 caught again, they have to be the most penalized school in NCAA history , funny or ironic , I'm going with a lot of both.

I can’t stand the vacating of wins even if it is UK. The real point is UK and SEC have been cheating since day 1. UK has been the best at in basketball and they are mid level cheaters in football.

UK and SEC have tilted the playing field. Yet none of their programs have been gutted, Ole Miss football maybe, like Louisville was over far less.

Louisville gets hammered because of perception not actual NCAA rules. That at the core is why the NCAA will eventually fold.

I can’t stand the vacating of wins even if it is UK. The real point is UK and SEC have been cheating since day 1. UK has been the best at in basketball and they are mid level cheaters in football.

UK and SEC have tilted the playing field. Yet none of their programs have been gutted, Ole Miss football maybe, like Louisville was over far less.

Louisville gets hammered because of perception not actual NCAA rules. That at the core is why the NCAA will eventually fold.
The NCAA is inconsistent in their enforcement, accountable to no one, and creates dumb, arbitrary rules that are difficult to impossible to abide by, and interpreted differently depending on who you are. Meanwhile, kids are getting fraudulent educations and end up with nothing at the end of their college experience. That’s the real scandal.

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
Auburn is in the running.
I believe Auburn is the All-Time leader in football violations. IDK about other sports.

It's shame b/c I know several Auburn grads and I know their embarrassment of the FB program's lack of compliance. The Auburn Creed is a great set of principals by which to live.

War Damn Eagle!

This goes all the way back to 2021, yet unlike the UL investigation that led to NCAA sanctions, UK and a protective media did everything possible to keep it quiet. There were plenty of hints that suggested UK was aware they had participated in violations, but there was no appetite by local media to pursue the story. Rodriquez was voluntarily held out for only a few games, but not the other 10, which explains why in this case UK made no effort to challenge the NCAA decision to forfeit the season wins.

I am no fan of the NCAA whatsoever, but once in a while they get it right, this was one of those times.

Vacating wins is nothing. They had 11 players receive impermissible benefits. They broke laws as well. Nothing will really happen.

Louisville had 1-2 players received benefits but nothing really financial. A 3rd party pay paid off a player and said player never played for Louisville. Louisville spends 5 year is purgatory over perception not actual violations. Multi post season bans.

That isn’t right. If consistent they should be hit with post season ban and scholarship reductions. But it isn’t consistent. It is how schools/conference are perceived. The SEC sticks together and ACC ties to eat their own.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT