ADVERTISEMENT

UK got that azz beat !

That game just shows you how stupid UK fans are. When Zion turned UK down, all of their fans were talking how big and slow Zion is. That dude is a freaking beast. This UK team would struggle in the ACC.

That game just shows you how stupid UK fans are. When Zion turned UK down, all of their fans were talking how big and slow Zion is. That dude is a freaking beast. This UK team would struggle in the ACC.

I would add that in talking to several UK fans that I run around with, the consensus is they didn't see how having 3, 6-6/6-7 guys that play the same position would work out. Duke had the 4 best players on the floor and it wasn't close. I see Duke going 28-2 or so and an obvious 1 seed! UK has some work to do, but they will be fine.

Reactions: awf
It was sure ugly and Dukes top 3 are for real. Zion isn't guardable by most teams, we certainly couldn't do it.
They are to basketball what Alabama is to football. Its gonna be them and everyone else. In basketball, you will still take your lumps. They will lose a couple in the ACC....a couple.

sUcKs basketball team is like their football team they are better than us this year but they are not elite. They are just middle of the road, in both sports they will beat the teams they are suppose to beat but lose to the teams they are suppose to lose to. Lucky for them they are in the SEC they will get plenty of wins but it will be fools gold at the end.

Reactions: shutzhund
Just woke up and checked in ESPN. Number 2 team my f ing ass!

Coach K >>>>>>than Cal all day every day

Based on what I saw, UK won't be the last. Duke K was telling them to "slow down" early in the 2nd half and Duke could have won by 50 if they had wanted to. Again, UK probably won't be the last. That was an incredible display put on by Duke.

Reactions: awf
sUcKs basketball team is like their football team they are better than us this year but they are not elite. They are just middle of the road, in both sports they will beat the teams they are suppose to beat but lose to the teams they are suppose to lose to. Lucky for them they are in the SEC they will get plenty of wins but it will be fools gold at the end.
Woah, hot take. Skip Bayless coming in hot!

No Louisville fan that I know is talking about our team as being an elite team right now. No Louisville fan that I know would go out and get 40-0 t-shirts or 40-0 tattoos. Every Louisville fan I know expects sUcK to beat us we aren't full of s&$t like sUcK fans. That is what makes this so funny after all your hype right now your team sucks.

We didn't have a head coach, but yea that happened.....you however have fat cal who cant hold coach K's jock. Hall of fame coach my ass! What freaking offense do you run??? Does anyone know?? Its a joke. Your coach has to have 10 5 stars and play in the weak SEZ to get good seeds in the tourny only to eventually lose to some crappy team. You guys are fools go and you know it deep down.

Duke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UK all day everyday

K>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>than man boobs all day long

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT