ADVERTISEMENT

UK Giddy

STLNBSE

700+
Feb 27, 2003
Matty citing proof of Coach Cal's excellence and telling the fan base he told them so when things were bleak just a short time ago.

Truth is, they still suck. I give them zero credit for beating two horrific teams. They will have easily had the biggest cakewalk to a FF of any team in tournament history regardless of seeding. Purely sickening.

They're good enough to beat anybody on a given night, but so are the rest of the sweet 16.
Hell, I thought they were playing with an ineligible player anyway.

Reactions: Cue Card and Deeva
Matty citing proof of Coach Cal's excellence and telling the fan base he told them so when things were bleak just a short time ago.

Truth is, they still suck. I give them zero credit for beating two horrific teams. They will have easily had the biggest cakewalk to a FF of any team in tournament history regardless of seeding. Purely sickening.
Somehow Bleacher Report has them the favorite to win the Championship. This has to be his best Coaching job of his career, everybody has been saying all year that this isn't his typical team full of the great one and done players. Seen that on here quite a few times.

Wonder how many of those hilljacks have gone out and had tattoos affixed to their goofy asses? To tell you the truth, with how this tourney has gone down, it might not be a bad investment. All it needs now is Duke and Villanova to get knocked out and its probably mission complete. Crank up the T-shirt presses.

UK is playing by far their best right now and given the struggles this year, I'd say that's a pretty good coaching job. Probably only Nova an Duke playing consistently better the last month.

Just 2 weeks ago they got blown out by UF then beat horrible Alabama and a mediocre UT team.

They are playing awesome...:confused:

Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
Lol...knew you'd resort to this Mississippi State game which almost no one cares about.

The ACC has four teams in the sweet 16 in what is a down year for the conference. Sec basketball is always the dregs.

I had Arizona in the Final Four. They looked really good in PAC 12 tournament. The PAC 12 proved to suck though. I was sold on the fact that Arizona was undefeated with all of their players. All their losses came with players injured or suspended. Then Ayton is a beast. My brackets always suck though.

UK is just favored because they have the easiest road. They can make the Finals without playing a 1 or 2 seed.

Nova and Duke looked better in the Rd of 32 but since they both have to run into each other before the title game. So if you made me wager on UK or Nova. I have to pick UK because of Duke. If it is UK vs Duke, I have to pick UK because of Nova...

If Duke or Nova get upset, the other will automatically become the favorite.

You think that's something, just wait until the age rule changes back to the way it was before 2006. Fat cow will either retire or be back in the NBA losing 60 games a year. God knows he can't do shiat with average talent ( 3 NIT's in his first 5 years at Memphis State).

Garbage.

You think that's something, just wait until the age rule changes back to the way it was before 2006. Fat cow will either retire or be back in the NBA losing 60 games a year. God knows he can't do shiat with average talent ( 3 NIT's in his first 5 years at Memphis State).

Garbage.
In all honesty I don’t think the rule change would hurt us to much. I believe we would still get the best players that choose to come to college and develope. I could be wrong, but I think kids still trust his track record and development of players and come. It won’t be John walls, AD’s, etc... but many of the top 50/ top 100 guys still come.

Garbage.
What makes you think he will get average talent? With the one and done rule gone, all the elite players will declare...but there will still have to be top recruits that come to college. The talent pool will be smaller and if he still brings in the #1 or 2 class every year...he will be competing against a less talented college basketball while he still will have the best talent.

Not gonna debate his coaching skills/history because I know how that will go in these parts, but he will have way more talent at Kentucky than he did at Memphis even without the one and done rule. I'll take a team of Willie Cauley Stein, Darius Miller, Shai Alexander, and Deandre Liggins type players if they stay 2-4 years.

Having the most talent stays the same no matter the rule. Whether he is just a great recruiter or an evil man that cheats worse than anyone ever, he's still gonna bring in the most talent regardless.

not giddy any more.

As an aside, during the final time out, I so badly wanted for Brian Anderson to say to Chris Webber, "during this time out, coaches need to remind your team that we have no time outs. Don't forget it: no time outs."

Reactions: Steelers2012
What makes you think he will get average talent? With the one and done rule gone, all the elite players will declare...but there will still have to be top recruits that come to college. The talent pool will be smaller and if he still brings in the #1 or 2 class every year...he will be competing against a less talented college basketball while he still will have the best talent.

Not gonna debate his coaching skills/history because I know how that will go in these parts, but he will have way more talent at Kentucky than he did at Memphis even without the one and done rule. I'll take a team of Willie Cauley Stein, Darius Miller, Shai Alexander, and Deandre Liggins type players if they stay 2-4 years.

Having the most talent stays the same no matter the rule. Whether he is just a great recruiter or an evil man that cheats worse than anyone ever, he's still gonna bring in the most talent regardless.

I think it's apparent that it really doesn't matter what kind of talent man boobs has.

Garbage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT