ADVERTISEMENT

UK Fan Kicked Out of Music City Bowl

Imagine what a complete loser that dude was.

Reminds me of a UK fan no lifer (redundant) I saw sitting in the middle of a group of Bowling Green fans at Jim Patterson Stadium in 2013 when the Cards played BG in the regional(UK was not in the Tourney). This tool was decked out top to bottom in that hideous blue UK crap and was yelling as loud as he could every time a Louisville batter got out.

I remember looking over there after the Cards went up like 6-0 in the early innings and noticed that the Mildcat loser had left the building like a roach in bright light. Don't know if Louisville fans were the reason he left or he knew it was going to be miserable watching Louisville celebrate another playoff win.

I was just glad that Gomer had a great day.

My undertanding is that this guy had his whole family with him. How pathetic is that? I cannot imagine how embarrassed his kids must have been.

My undertanding is that this guy had his whole family with him. How pathetic is that? I cannot imagine how embarrassed his kids must have been.

He was indoctrinating his children in the art of acting like an idiot UK fan. People are not born that stupid and obnoxious, it is learned behavior. He is probably bragging about all of the insults that he hurled out at Cardinal fans and the fact that they didn't even get their collective asses beaten like they should have been before getting kicked out.

I saw one kitty fan at the game with a blue hat that he quickly removed once The Cards went ahead early in the game. I was on A&M's side in Sec 111. I did see one Card fan kicked out once the refs missed like three questionable calls. Some lady grabbed an usher and had him removed. We were up 27-14 at that point. I was not impressed with Nissan Stadium. The jumbo screens were nice, but the facilities were poor. Very happy we won, but I will not go back to that stadium any time soon. Go Cards! Warmer bowl next year!

Anyone noticed the one waiting across the bridge. He was an overweight man decked out from head to toe in his cayats gear giving all the Cards' fans the stink eye. He was alone of course.

Also, there were several families in all their cayat gear enjoying their first bowl game in a decade. Who does this crap? We've seen them at every bowl or away game we've been. I think we know who the "little brother" truly is in this "rivalry" with their obsession of all things Louisville.

We had four there and we had to suffer several verbal assualts from drunk ul fans. Ul fans do not have any rights to keep BBN from going where we want to. And we had every right to be there because in bowl season ALL SEC TEAMS BECOME ONE!!! You could ask Saben and he will tell you that The Tide is representing UK as much as it is Alabama in the title game. I know all you of ul fans are jealous we are in the SEC, but you gonna have to deal with it. It just sucked that A&M didnt even have a Qb and didnt even want to be there and your little cusa team got lucky and squeeked out a lucky win.
My best advise is to steer clear of BBN next time you see one of us. Avoid eye contact unless you are prepared to acknowledge our clear superiority to our face. Go SEC!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!

We had four there and we had to suffer several verbal assualts from drunk ul fans. Ul fans do not have any rights to keep BBN from going where we want to. And we had every right to be there because in bowl season ALL SEC TEAMS BECOME ONE!!! You could ask Saben and he will tell you that The Tide is representing UK as much as it is Alabama in the title game. I know all you of ul fans are jealous we are in the SEC, but you gonna have to deal with it. It just sucked that A&M didnt even have a Qb and didnt even want to be there and your little cusa team got lucky and squeeked out a lucky win.
My best advise is to steer clear of BBN next time you see one of us. Avoid eye contact unless you are prepared to acknowledge our clear superiority to our face. Go SEC!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!
LOL..A&M didn't want to be there...you are a joke...same thing UK fans said about UF when we played them. Funny Florida has showed up 30+times vs. your JV football team. Superiority really..We go to bowls., College world series, Womens title game..hold latest NCAA title in state, i could go on, and not to mention facilities are not even close. Enjoy your one sport.and see ya next year to end your season again.

No, no, no. You went hoping to see U of L lose and to start trouble. You were not there to support your conference or your conference brother. You went there for the same reason you come to a U of L board.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, no, no. You went hoping to see U of L lose and to start trouble. You were not there to support your conference or your conference brother. You went there for the same reason you come to a U of L board. That reason is you are an ass.
Funny how he quoted "All SEC become one" does he not realize UK is laughing stock of SEC?

Funny how he quoted "All SEC become one" does he not realize UK is laughing stock of SEC?
Than what is ul football? Every single person with any football IQ knows that ul and UK football was about even last two seasons. We are now pulling away and have put a lot of distance on ul with superior recruiting and our grand slam home run hires to our coaching staff this off season already.

Dear Homer:
I think it is imperative that you immediately seek medical attention.
Your biggest fan,
Cards1261.

Than what is ul football? Every single person with any football IQ knows that ul and UK football was about even last two seasons. We are now pulling away and have put a lot of distance on ul with superior recruiting and our grand slam home run hires to our coaching staff this off season already.
LOL..who will finish top 25 and who will finish @70? Who played in a bowl? Who won this year? Slam run coaching hires...3 offensive cordinators in 3 years, who will put more pro's in the league. Who will be pre season top 25 in 2016 and who won't? UL is light years ahead of UK...why do you all set yourself up for failure every year.

Bama, LSU, UGA, UF, UM, MSU all LOVE uk.

uk gives them another bunny game to pad their records, all while claiming to play in the "toughest" conference in America.

Yes. They absolutely love uk.

You do realize that this is the same thing Cayut fan has said EVERY year starting in January and ending after 3 or 4 football games since 1979? No, wait, we meant NEXT year.

LOL..who will finish top 25 and who will finish @70? Who played in a bowl? Who won this year? Slam run coaching hires...3 offensive cordinators in 3 years, who will put more pro's in the league. Who will be pre season top 25 in 2016 and who won't? UL is light years ahead of UK...why do you all set yourself up for failure every year.

Who was last team to lose to a non power 5 team? LOL!! IYF!

Ul fans always twist your facts to make it appear they are better than UK. Fact is we have split the last eight quarters of football four to four. The only way it seems ul gets a win is when we suffer a injury, not ever fair and square.
Next season is probably the most highly anticipated in UK footballs storied history. I have never been more excited about an off season than I am this one. With a top 25 offense coming online for next year with Barker and Boom! An offensive line with more stars than the milky way. Big Matt Elam hulk smashing quarterbacks and showing why Nick Saben landed his helicopter in his yard to beg him to come to Alabama. But the name that everyone will remember is KASH DANIEL. He is the hillbilly assassin and has already guaranteed BBN that this recruiting class WILL WIN THE SEC AND GO TO THE PLAYOFFS!!!
So yeah we are giddy with excitement for next year and rightfully so.

Ul fans always twist your facts to make it appear they are better than UK. Fact is we have split the last eight quarters of football four to four. The only way it seems ul gets a win is when we suffer a injury, not ever fair and square.
Next season is probably the most highly anticipated in UK footballs storied history. I have never been more excited about an off season than I am this one. With a top 25 offense coming online for next year with Barker and Boom! An offensive line with more stars than the milky way. Big Matt Elam hulk smashing quarterbacks and showing why Nick Saben landed his helicopter in his yard to beg him to come to Alabama. But the name that everyone will remember is KASH DANIEL. He is the hillbilly assassin and has already guaranteed BBN that this recruiting class WILL WIN THE SEC AND GO TO THE PLAYOFFS!!!

I love a good caricature. Keep up the good work!

5139530180_hillbilly19_vi_xlarge_xlarge.jpeg

Yep.:D

Last edited:

This is good stuff. I now actually think that you are a U of L fan having fun with us by acting like such a typical Cayut fan. However, I will play along. Are you really making fun of a loss to Houston? The team that lost only one game all year and just handed FSU their ass on a platter?

I usually do not do other people's material, but here is a good quote from Howie that sums it all up:

"Kentucky didn't go bowling this season. Year 3 of Stoops they loaded the schedule with EIGHT home games, played in the worst division in Power 5 football, had their rival at home after their rival lost 10 NFL draft picks and STILL couldn't make a bowl."

Good luck, you'll need it.

Is that the same Matt Elam with 0 tackles vs. UL only thing he can smash are the scales and a couple pizzas....Kash Daniel overrated playing backwoods competition. Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you will suck again next season, and no bowl again. Hell you finished 3rd in state last 2 years in the final polls, but your going to win SEC. UL has beaten more SEC teams than UK last 3 years....put the pipe down dude...your looking real DUMB!

Is that the same Matt Elam with 0 tackles vs. UL only thing he can smash are the scales and a couple pizzas....Kash Daniel overrated playing backwoods competition. Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you will suck again next season, and no bowl again. Hell you finished 3rd in state last 2 years in the final polls, but your going to win SEC. UL has beaten more SEC teams than UK last 3 years....put the pipe down dude...your looking real DUMB!
Shows what you know about football. Elams job is to eat space and clog up the middle. Him getting no tackles actually proves my point about how great he is. Petrino ran ALL plays away from Matt because he knew what would happen. Ul surrendered the middle to him before the game even started.

Shows what you know about football. Elams job is to eat space and clog up the middle. Him getting no tackles actually proves my point about how great he is. Petrino ran ALL plays away from Matt because he knew what would happen. Ul surrendered the middle to him before the game even started.
Elam has no doubt swallowed a lot of space during his time in Lexington along with a lot of Double Cheeseburgers from the Parkette Drive In.

His job is to eat alright. Go back and watch the game our players had a field day against him.I forgotten more about football than you know. If you knew football you would realize you will suck again next year....see ya for your 6 in row beat down.

His job is to eat alright. Go back and watch the game our players had a field day against him.I forgotten more about football than you know. If you knew football you would realize you will suck again next year....see ya for your 6 in row beat down.
You said it...players..as in plural..it took multiple double, triple and quadruple teams to contain BIG MATT ELAM. This is another example of how ul seems to lose more and more one on one positional matchups every year as our superior recruits come online. Petrino has to scheme because you do not match up with UK talent anymore.
Ul only hope is to hope for a crazy wide open dropped interception or hope that our top two running backs get injured for a chance to win.

Thanks for edjucating us Homer. You're right, CardNation should be very scared of Lexington football--they are building something special this offseason; as of now, they are undefeated as I write this. Put me on the books for thinking Stoops and his troops need AT LEAST 10 more years from cayat fans to get HIS players in. They will be unstoppable. Thanks again for helping me understand this greatness that is Lexington football.

Thanks for edjucating us Homer. You're right, CardNation should be very scared of Lexington football--they are building something special this offseason; as of now, they are undefeated as I write this. Put me on the books for thinking Stoops and his troops need AT LEAST 10 more years from cayat fans to get HIS players in. They will be unstoppable. Thanks again for helping me understand this greatness that is Lexington football.

images

HEEEEEYAAAAA!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT