ADVERTISEMENT

UK fan here

Pa never wanted us to have any outside influences on our brain so after I got my GED i decided to go and study agriculture and finally got a computer at wal mart on my credit card plus my employee discount equals a win for me . we always had a small garden behind the trailer that we lived in and I became addicted to gardening now i wanna start my own greenhouse and grow things all year round

images

Nope. Just don't think this thread was ever that funny and not at all the last 15 of the OP's posts. Sorry if that bugged you.

No apologies needed. I could careless if you two go at it. But suggesting a weak bladder is fightin words. ;)

As for the OP,...I thought it was pretty creative. At least he made fun (indirectly) of his own fan base. That was a plus.

Nope. Just don't think this thread was ever that funny and not at all the last 15 of the OP's posts. Sorry if that bugged you.
after browsing many post with your comments, I have come to the conclusion you either have a little wee, low T, are very short, or are depressed. You have to be the most negative person I ever read, and the toughest guy on the whole internet. I am surprised everyone doesn't have you on ignore so you can just post to yourself daily much like you probably have to talk to yourself in real life because nobody wants to be around you.

after browsing many post with your comments, I have come to the conclusion you either have a little wee, low T, are very short, or are depressed. You have to be the most negative person I ever read, and the toughest guy on the whole internet. I am surprised everyone doesn't have you on ignore so you can just post to yourself daily much like you probably have to talk to yourself in real life because nobody wants to be around you.
Oh boy, free advice...

tenor.gif

Dear Diary,

Today I met Jiminy Cricket. He was kind of a dick. Oh well, until tomorrow...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT