ADVERTISEMENT

UK fan here

mossybuck29

New Poster, Show Me Love
Dec 19, 2017
Hey guys. ill admit first off im a uk fan. I recently just purchased a computer and discovered these forums. Im a die hard college sports fans.

Few questions. How has this scandal effected your program as of late, if at all? it seems like college basketball in general is riddled with problems(not just Louisville), I hope it can even survive at this point. I see the football program is still rolling. Basketball doesn't look too bad either.

Who do you think your next coach might be or will you stick with Padgett? Any word on the appeal around town?

KYs-Shame.jpg

Reactions: jimmy5-11
You're about to have a bad day
Yea, because what someone says to me on a message board makes me have a bad day??
Man, Im really just trying to talk sports...is it becasue Im a UK fan. What if i ws a FSU fan?
Im just wondering who the coach might be down the line and how the feeling of the appeal is in Louisville?

Reactions: Kentucky31
Yea, because what someone says to me on a message board makes me have a bad day??
Man, Im really just trying to talk sports...is it becasue Im a UK fan. What if i ws a FSU fan?
Im just wondering who the coach might be down the line and how the feeling of the appeal is in Louisville?
There’s a 20,000 reply thread on your own board about this...go filter through those

Hey guys. ill admit first off im a uk fan. I recently just purchased a computer and discovered these forums. Im a die hard college sports fans.

Few questions. How has this scandal effected your program as of late, if at all? it seems like college basketball in general is riddled with problems(not just Louisville), I hope it can even survive at this point. I see the football program is still rolling. Basketball doesn't look too bad either.

Who do you think your next coach might be or will you stick with Padgett? Any word on the appeal around town?

Troll.jpg

His "bad day" just got infinitely worse when he took his story to the UK board. Spoiler Alert: he got absolutely CRUSHED on RRs. Could be because he told them he was a EKU student in Richmond...but his IP address says Louisville. Oops. :p
Is that the reason ? the stupid bastard over there banned me because my IP address is not in Richmond. How paranoid can a sports message board be. I am in louisville on Christmas vacation staying with my GD girlfriend.

LOL. what a dork who.runs that site.

They also told me my degree that I'm pursuing in college is fake so I'm a troll then made fun of me. Here is my degree program from the EKU website.

Agriculture, Technical (A.A.S.) with concentrations in:
  • Agriculture Systems Management
  • Agribusiness Management
  • Floriculture/Greenhouse Management
  • Livestock Management
  • Landscape Horticulture
  • Turfgrass Management

Is that the reason ? the stupid bastard over there banned me because my IP address is not in Richmond. How paranoid can a sports message board be. I am in louisville on Christmas vacation staying with my GD girlfriend.

LOL. what a dork who.runs that site.

They also told me my degree that I'm pursuing in college is fake so I'm a troll then made fun of me. Here is my degree program from the EKU website.

Agriculture, Technical (A.A.S.) with concentrations in:
  • Agriculture Systems Management
  • Agribusiness Management
  • Floriculture/Greenhouse Management
  • Livestock Management
  • Landscape Horticulture
  • Turfgrass Management
First off how did you manage to get banned on the UK board as a UK fan before getting banned here? Actually nevermind I think that happened to me once.

But most importantly, how are you just now getting a computer? But seriously do you prefer Netscape or excite! ?

First off how did you manage to get banned on the UK board as a UK fan before getting banned here? Actually nevermind I think that happened to me once.

But most importantly, how are you just now getting a computer? But seriously do you prefer Netscape or excite! ?
Pa never wanted us to have any outside influences on our brain so after I got my GED i decided to go and study agriculture and finally got a computer at wal mart on my credit card plus my employee discount equals a win for me . we always had a small garden behind the trailer that we lived in and I became addicted to gardening now i wanna start my own greenhouse and grow things all year round

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
Pa never wanted us to have any outside influences on our brain so after I got my GED i decided to go and study agriculture and finally got a computer at wal mart on my credit card plus my employee discount equals a win for me . we always had a small garden behind the trailer that we lived in and I became addicted to gardening now i wanna start my own greenhouse and grow things all year round
I’m pretty sure you don’t need a greenhouse to grow hemp year round. Your trailer will do just fine.

Look up ‘High Pressure Sodium Lighting’ on your new computer.

Reactions: awf and Kentucky31
I’m pretty sure you don’t need a greenhouse to grow hemp year round. Your trailer will do just fine.
I don't live in a trailer anymore it's just me and the dog in the apartment. I got few things in life and in this order, UK sports, red my dog, and UK sports, and gardening .....then my girlfriend. I just met her though so who knows if it will even last. actually we haven't met yet. I met her on the net and am shacked up in the motel six over by gardener lane waiting to get the meet spot.

I just came here to conversate with you good folks about basketball and hell I get banned by my own people and made fun of by some of you. we are all kentuckians you know. #bbn

I don't live in a trailer anymore it's just me and the dog in the apartment. I got few things in life and in this order, UK sports, red my dog, and UK sports, and gardening .....then my girlfriend. I just met her though so who knows if it will even last. actually we haven't met yet. I met her on the net and am shacked up in the motel six over by gardener lane waiting to get the meet spot.

I just came here to conversate with you good folks about basketball and hell I get banned by my own people and made fun of by some of you. we are all kentuckians you know. #bbn
If you want to impress your new girlfriend that you haven’t met yet, there a couple of pretty sweet motels on Dixie near the I-264 interchange.

You’re welcome.

If you want to impress your new girlfriend that you haven’t met yet, there a couple of pretty sweet motels on Dixie near the I-264 interchange.

You’re welcome.
The ks for the heads up. I have an uncle that is from the Dixie area and have another uncle from fairdale. I'll be in both of those areas for sure. I hear that s Cat country and a beautiful area at that

Reactions: Louisvillian

Humor me here...you said you were staying in Louisville with your girlfriend, but you said you haven't actually met her yet. Can you tell me what computer you are using to post here with, since you just got your first computer, but you are not at home. I'm curious as to your answer.

Humor me here...you said you were staying in Louisville with your girlfriend, but you said you haven't actually met her yet. Can you tell me what computer you are using to post here with, since you just got your first computer, but you are not at home. I'm curious as to your answer.
You ever heard of an iPad guy ? Good day sir.
P.S I get all the free WiFi I want. Go Cats !

I know you guys are making fun of me but I'm just a proud Big blue fan. We have one of the cleanest coaches in the game (never been convicted of anything) and runs a clean program cause of Sally bell. we have one of the best damn up and coming football coaches in the game and a national title in football. we also got a dual threat qb coming in, ya know "touchdown terry" ever heard of.him? I'm not hating on you guys. just wanna talk sports. also I predict we go 39-1. the sec is loaded this year but I see our young cats turning into tigers right before my eyes . hell, the future is so bright even out players wear shades. Go Cats !

#bbn. #uk2k #cal4prez #ibleedblue

I think the OP is the guy from last night who posted about giving up on Louisville and Florida is awesome and all that. He's trolling both sides.

You ever heard of an iPad guy ? Good day sir.
P.S I get all the free WiFi I want. Go Cats !

Just trying to follow you here. So, you just got your first computer...and you also got an iPad at the same time? You must be a quick study on technology and social media. And...your IP address shows that you are posting from a Louisville Dept. of Education computer.

Reactions: Simple_Man
Just trying to follow you here. So, you just got your first computer...and you also got an iPad at the same time? You must be a quick study on technology and social media. And...your IP address shows that you are posting from a Louisville Dept. of Education computer.
This made me laugh out loud seriously,thanks for the laugh:)

At least you have a sense of humor.

Look at committed recruits 2018 and onward. That’s how our program is doing. I hope we put emphasis on football because our starting line-up will be 4 white guys and an Egyptian in about 2 years.

I know you guys are making fun of me but I'm just a proud Big blue fan. We have one of the cleanest coaches in the game (never been convicted of anything) and runs a clean program cause of Sally bell. we have one of the best damn up and coming football coaches in the game and a national title in football. we also got a dual threat qb coming in, ya know "touchdown terry" ever heard of.him? I'm not hating on you guys. just wanna talk sports. also I predict we go 39-1. the sec is loaded this year but I see our young cats turning into tigers right before my eyes . hell, the future is so bright even out players wear shades. Go Cats !

#bbn. #uk2k #cal4prez #ibleedblue

There have been some funny posts on here lately. This one included. Thanks for giving us a good laugh. I love over-the-top posts that try to get a few fish bites from people who think it’s a real post.

There have been some funny posts on here lately. This one included. Thanks for giving us a good laugh. I love over-the-top posts that try to get a few fish bites from people who think it’s a real post.
Yeah...no harm being done here. Nobody bought it from the beginning; everybody, including the OP, just having a little fun with it.

You’re welcome.
The motels out past the Gene Snyder will probably impress her more than those...

Reactions: wilkie01
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT