ADVERTISEMENT

U.K. Football Fans

STLNBSE

700+
Feb 27, 2003
Nothing worse. The vast majority trash Louisville while refusing to accept just how bad they suck and we own them. Just had to say it.

Reactions: wilkie01
Nothing worse. The vast majority trash Louisville while refusing to accept just how bad they suck and we own them. Just had to say it.
What brought this on? This is a couple months late haha. UK football doesn’t really come to mind other than during the season. Oh well, this is fairly true with some exceptions.

Reactions: wilkie01
What brought this on? This is a couple months late haha. UK football doesn’t really come to mind other than during the season. Oh well, this is fairly true with some exceptions.

Oh just some recent encounters on their board. Delusional people running down Louisville football in the midst of their 1-7 run against us. I got banned after being personally attacked. The usual. In one breath certain posters were calling Louisville football trash and in another they were celebrating the meteoric rise of Kentucky football. Go ponder that one for a bit.

Last edited:
Since your post count indicates to me that you are a new comer to this rivals site......just know you are preaching to the choir here.

As one of our long time frequent posters is fond of saying.....having a key board and a computer does not make you a special human being.....uk bbn fans will not accept that or even acknowledge that in the world they live in.

Also, you have to have thick skin to accept constructive criticism and that is a big fat fail for 99.9% of bbn. It is what it is.....until it isn't.

Welcome to the board and post more.

Last edited:
That thread...was utterly ridiculous...said my piece to sluggercat and let that thread over there go..the name calling was insane...but like I said over their..basically that is a reflection of him not Myself ...some of them are just flat out sad...

Reactions: STLNBSE
I don’t understand why y’all lurk over on the lair? I don’t enjoy UK sports in the least lol.

It was basically a Football thread that went way sideways...again some not all have some issues...self esteem issues..but you gotta point...stick over here...like I said over there...enjoy your echo chamber...

Reactions: Cardinal Cash
Lol....going to a rival board and expecting hugs and warm feelings is NEVER gonna happen.
All you can do is give an opinion, try to get in a good sports conversation now and again, keep a thick skin and enjoy.

Went over there years ago and decided to post.LOL. I would be willing to bet my tenure was the shortest in message board history. Best thing they could have done for me though really, banning me from the site. Took it as a badge of honor and went on my way. I'll cruise by from time to time, particularly after a big Kitty loss, just to see how they are handling things. Talk about comedy hour. LOL. No need whatsoever for me to go over there and argue with a Cayut fan. To the OP, just let it go. Best advice I can give you.

k3.jpg

Lol....going to a rival board and expecting hugs and warm feelings is NEVER gonna happen.
All you can do is give an opinion, try to get in a good sports conversation now and again, keep a thick skin and enjoy.

That when I bailed...debate is one thing...name calling for no good reason ...nah...enjoy the echo...lol

Last edited:
That thread...was utterly ridiculous...said my piece to sluggercat and let that thread over there go..the name calling was insane...but like I said over their..basically that is a reflection of him not Myself ...some of them are just flat out sad...

I remember giving their football board a go a few years ago, maybe Lamar's FR year.

Got into discussing the landscape of college football, and ol' Slugger Cat was running down Clemson. At the time Clemson was obviously on a massive rise, he just couldn't understand some things that happened 35 years ago aren't necessarily applicable to today's landscape.

Long story short, some of them are just oblivious on a national landscape level - and in denial, delusional, and full of defense mechanisms to combat their favorite team's obvious shortcomings.

Reactions: The Public Enemy
If you're from the southerly states, AND if you've been keeping up for ten or so years, then SEC has been king. That landscape changes. The current ACC is a mighty good league, and the Big 10 is definitely back.
Yeah, it was an SEC national title, but that was a lot of luck, timing and some politicking to get two teams in that four team round. Still not positive exactly the right team won.

Sports are the toybox of adult life and a great escape and source of enjoyment for me. When I go to a rivals board, I'm respectful (just like you are, Bill). When people try to be asses just because of the team I root for, I usually just say "Look dude, I'm not going to fight on an internet message board" and that's usually the end of it because wha the hell are they going to say after that? LOL.

So yeah. I like reading & interacting with other opinions and getting other POV.

The title of this thread could (and should) be “Ignorance Personified”. Pretty simple.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT