ADVERTISEMENT

Troy not only making Clemson look ordinary...

They are outplaying them right now in Death Valley mid 3rd qtr. 13-10 Tigers.
Clemson looks like they have been reading their press clippings all summer. They're lucky it's not them playing the Cards next week instead of FSU. This is two games now where they look totally out of sync on offense and their defense still hasn't faced a offense with a pulse. Funny how the people who talk about Lamar Jackson's competition being the reason for his numbers, are not saying the same thing about DeShaun Watson's numbers against his competition. I don't care who you're playing, what Jackson is doing is above and beyond incredible.

Reactions: American Male
Clemson looks like they have been reading their press clippings all summer. They're lucky it's not them playing the Cards next week instead of FSU. This is two games now where they look totally out of sync on offense and their defense still hasn't faced a offense with a pulse. Funny how the people who talk about Lamar Jackson's competition being the reason for his numbers, are not saying the same thing about DeShaun Watson's numbers against his competition. I don't care who you're playing, what Jackson is doing is above and beyond incredible.
Well said, especially about Lamar. People that know football can always trust their own eyes and Lamar has them popping out of their skulls right now.

Reactions: American Male
Perhaps. Troy has always been a tough win.

Auburn is quite a bit out of range of comparison to Charlotte and Syracuse but since they looked just as sluggish on Saturday against a team that is decidedly not Auburn have to agree with your main point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT