ADVERTISEMENT

Troll job

Chapman123

800+
Jan 20, 2018
Louisville
Was today's big leak the ultimate troll job? Does anyone know anything concrete ? It seems as if it weren't true that the AD would come out and say it...but I also feel if it were true there would be more trustful sources rather than my moms cousins dog told me.

Reactions: wilkie01
Was today's big leak the ultimate troll job? Does anyone know anything concrete ? It seems as if it weren't true that the AD would come out and say it...but I also feel if it were true there would be more trustful sources rather than my moms cousins dog told me.
It’s an absolutely true rumor - from the standpoint that it’s going around the UofL football office.

Reactions: wilkie01
Why would the AD come out and say something when nothing has happened to reject?

You shouldn't expect any rejection to come when something that hasn't been totally brought to light.

Why would the AD come out and say something when nothing has happened to reject?

You shouldn't expect any rejection to come when something that hasn't been totally brought to light.
Huh??? Im having a hard time following.

Anyhoo...I'll be the first to say I believe nothing comes from this and secondly I'll say that your post was the very first one that I clicked on that said "it's about to go down"...so what's going down exactly ?

Reactions: nccardfan
So, what exactly is the rumor/rumors??
Similar situation to the Ohio St. one. Several domestic calls made on assistant coach and wife alleging abuse has reached out to Petrino multiple times for help with the situation.

Similar situation to the Ohio St. one. Several domestic calls made on assistant coach and wife alleging abuse has reached out to Petrino multiple times for help with the situation.
Why would she not reach out to the police? Bobby is not a cop. Neither was Urban Meyer, for that matter. If someone is beating his wife and cops have been called, it’s a matter for the criminal justice system, not a football coach.

Why would she not reach out to the police? Bobby is not a cop. Neither was Urban Meyer, for that matter. If someone is beating his wife and cops have been called, it’s a matter for the criminal justice system, not a football coach.
I don’t know - it’s been a while since we’ve spoken. Maybe she doesn’t feel like she’d be believed. That seems to be going around these days.

It usually believed if there’s evidence.

And even if there isn’t, the PD is required by law to file a report. And it will help if they report it within 35 years.

It's part of the Title IX law. As a state employee Petrino (and Urban) is a mandated reporter of sexual and domestic abuse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT