ADVERTISEMENT

Tournament Selection…here we go.

Looking like the ladies are heading to the western side of the brackets.

So now…UofL, Duke, VT and UNC will all be in the west with Stanford and uConn.

Watch they will put us with UConn which will be fine with me.
Thought that would happen too. Duke, Stanford, Iowa will be in our bracket. Question is the seed. 4, 5 or 6? Based on what I have seen it has to be a 5 at worse

Nah. Ms St is in the Greenville bracket and is in a play-in game vs Illinois. We are the 5 playing Drake. Playing in Austin, Tx and will play Texas (most likely) if we advance. I am good with that. Stanford is the 1 seed.

Well once again we’re in the same bracket with Stanford. Austin, TX would be a fun trip. Probably won’t swing it this year though

I missed the first half of the bracket pairings. I am fine with that also we played so many tournament teams in the regular season we are probably going to run into several teams we have already played.

Good point Koz; they also have very good balanced scoring and minutes played, which suggest 8 deep in rotation.

I went to the Drake website and judging from their roster pictures, they must have the most long blond hair women on any team in the country ……… 6 or 7 HVL look-alikes.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
Absolutely right about all the blondes and zero African Americans, they do have one redhead though.

I watched the rerun of their win over Belmont for conference championship, and it is evident they are very well coached, which explains the high percentage of assists in their scoring. They run the floor well and constantly look to pass the ball to those cutting towards the basket. #14 is tall and active.

One limitation appeared to me was their athleticism, and I question how they respond to aggressive defensive man-to-man defense; as Belmont was soft defensively. Just saw the one contest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT