ADVERTISEMENT

Top 10 ACC recruiters for the 2016 Class

Steelers2012

Jan 5, 2012
Per 247sports:

Top ACC recruiters for the 2016 class

1 (5). Brent Venables, Clemson - nine recruits (89.76)
2 (7). Tim Brewster, Florida State - five recruits (93.04)
3 (10). Rick Trickett, Florida State - seven recruits (92.32)
4 (17). Jeff Scott, Clemson - four recruits (93.72)
5 (20). Odell Haggins, Florida State - five recruits (92.88)
6 (36). Charles Kelly, Florida State - five recruits (94.15)
7 (40). Hurlie Brown, Miami - four recruits (90.61)
8 (49). Derek Jones, Duke - 10 recruits (85.82)
9 (64). L.D. Scott, Louisville - six recruits (85.37)
10 (84). Garrick McGee, Louisville - seven recruits (83.71)

Well caller, one thing the Ville needs to do is pick-up the 4 star recruiting.

"Gee...Thanks Mr. Obvious. We never made the connection!

We'll get right on it!!" :rolleyes:

Where are all of the Kitty fans telling us that Lamar Thomas was better than all of those 10?

Thomas aside...just in case you're curious. Vince Marrow actually was primary recruiter for 14 recruits for UK last year. Like UK or hate them....that is a ridiculous amount of recruits for one person to be responsible for.

Maybe Vince should get some better players because it hasn't helped them on the field.

Maybe Vince should get some better players because it hasn't helped them on the field.

Rome...more than a day...

And we did just beat you again in,recruiting rankings. I know that doesn't matter to some around here but we'll see soon enough how it plays out

Thomas aside...just in case you're curious. Vince Marrow actually was primary recruiter for 14 recruits for UK last year. Like UK or hate them....that is a ridiculous amount of recruits for one person to be responsible for.
And if I am not curious...?

Rome...more than a day...

And we did just beat you again in,recruiting rankings. I know that doesn't matter to some around here but we'll see soon enough how it plays out
Beating us in recruiting rankings is your Super Bowl. You guys aren't the only team to beat us in recruiting rankings and lose to us on the field. There is Florida, Miami, Texas A&M, and some others in the ACC whom I am too tired to recall.
So you can quit the "we will see how that plays out" garbage. We all know we will see how it plays out unless somebody drops the series. I wouldn't hold my breath until UK wins if I were you.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT