ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets

uncfan in ky

No-Ranking Prospect
Oct 23, 2008
Anybody know when individual game tickets go on sale? I had a blast at the ACC Tournament last year & plan on attending the UNC series in March.
All I can find online are season tickets.

Anybody know when individual game tickets go on sale? I had a blast at the ACC Tournament last year & plan on attending the UNC series in March.
All I can find online are season tickets.
This is the first year that U of L will charge admission for baseball games (other than UK games). The first priority is to sell season tickets along with some special packages. Once it gets closer to the season, I assume individual games will go on sale.

This is the first year that U of L will charge admission for baseball games (other than UK games). The first priority is to sell season tickets along with some special packages. Once it gets closer to the season, I assume individual games will go on sale.
Thank you.

Individual game tickets are now available. I just purchased the Sunday ticket package for about $56 a seat. Pretty good home games against UNC, Clemson and Virginia among others.

Individual game tickets are now available. I just purchased the Sunday ticket package for about $56 a seat. Pretty good home games against UNC, Clemson and Virginia among others.
I bought some Monday for the Carolina series. I got mine from Ticketmaster. We got seats close to the Carolina dugout for $10 each.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT