ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets for the opener

CardsFirst

Four-Star Poster
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2007
Just got on the Camping World site and the Bama side is nearly sold out. We haven’t done a good job at all. Looks bad. Hope there’s a rush. Lots of available seats. We’ve talked for years that we wanted to play the big boys and now that we are doesn’t look like the fans are doing their part.

Got my group (6) when U of L was selling to CAF members first. Looked at that time like prices could be through the roof. Now the get-in price is under $50 although that could rise as the date approaches...

Reactions: Rollem Cards
Got my group (6) when U of L was selling to CAF members first. Looked at that time like prices could be through the roof. Now the get-in price is under $50 although that could rise as the date approaches...

I got our 5 tickets when they sold to CAF members. If you want to buy on our side ticket prices aren’t bad now. However, Bama tickets for the lower sections are running anywhere between $500.00 to $700.00 per ticket.

I think Bama’s taking us seriously. To bad our fans don’t have confidence.

Do I think we’ll upset Alabama, uh no I don’t. But I do think this game just might be more competitive than many UofL fans believe. Also, I do think between now and game time UofL fans will step up, especially those that live in Florida, and purchase our share of tickets.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Seven going here. Bought through CAF

Should something happen to stop us from going, it looks like we can make a buck from Bama.

Now, before anybody jumps me for selling to Bama, this thing started because WE aren't buying tickets.

And, UL has taught me VERY well that ...it's all about the money.

If I can't go? I may as well make some money.

They would.

Reactions: zipp and gocds
Seven going here. Bought through CAF

Should something happen to stop us from going, it looks like we can make a buck from Bama.

Now, before anybody jumps me for selling to Bama, this thing started because WE aren't buying tickets.

And, UL has taught me VERY well that ...it's all about the money.

If I can't go? I may as well make some money.

They would.
If a U of L fan isn't going, it's because he/she doesn't wanna go. It's not because you sold his ticket to a Bama fan--not this game anyway.

We have air fare invested and a leased house with a backyard pool. Short of a typhoon or other natural cause, there's pretty much no chance we won't be there... :cool:

Last edited:
BTW, has anyone heard with any specificity (sections) where the tickets sold thru U of L are located?...

If a U of L fan isn't going, it's because he/she doesn't wanna go. It's not because you sold his ticket to a Bama fan--not this game anyway.

We have air fare invested and a leased house with a backyard pool. Short of a typhoon or other nature cause, there's pretty much no chance we won't be there... :cool:
And the address.....? :p

They'll pick up when it's closer to the season. Late July/August when people get excited.

I got our three, but when I did I had no idea where the U of L or Bama sections were. Could be some Card fans like will be in enemy territory.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT