ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket warning

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
I went to the Louisville vs Clemson game today and I was going to buy tickets online and it said 2 mid court tickets were $68.00 each. It also said that the game was almost a sell out which raised a red flag for me. I decided to wait and purchase tickets at the Yum, 2 mid court tickets cost me $14.00 each. Be careful purchasing your tickets in the future.

I went to the Louisville vs Clemson game today and I was going to buy tickets online and it said 2 mid court tickets were $68.00 each. It also said that the game was almost a sell out which raised a red flag for me. I decided to wait and purchase tickets at the Yum, 2 mid court tickets cost me $14.00 each. Be careful purchasing your tickets in the future.
Well I wonder how many got scammed with that deal?

By "it" do you mean TicketMaster ?

i am not a complainer, but that shouldn't happen. I wonder how many tried to buy on line and were turned off by the high price.

Ticket master was the highest and there was another one that was high. Stub hub was fairly priced but the best price was buying them at the Yum. I wonder if the tickets for Senior day against Notre Dame will be priced high. That actually might come poise to a sellout.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT