ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket Demand Picking Up?...

zipp

Elite Member
Jun 26, 2001
...Price is a function of demand. And get-in ticket prices in the secondary market for the Pitt game tomorrow are north of $20 plus fees. That's significantly higher than recent games which have consistently bottomed out around $6.

Could be related to a Saturday afternoon tip time, but that's not normally a big driver of prices...usually more of a factor on attendance. Mack and these players deserve better turnout. Could this be the start?...

1st several upper level rows, even in endzones, were pretty full vs. NC St. too.

I think demand is on the uptick, but it will likely build slowly, due to the general supply/demand issues discussed before.

Winning helps change the expectations. This board while a very small sample size expectations weren't really high this year at the beginning of the year, I still think people were in recovery stage from the mess taking a wait and see approach with Mack. Now the feeling is we have something with Mack and they have a legit shot at being pretty damn good. His style of play is very entertaining.

I am not a big social media fan, but this group gets it. No whining about attendance just praising those that attend. Then tweeting about about how great the atmosphere has been and how it helps them.

This fan base is to fickle obvious alot of them did not or really r do not pay attention too CBB that much. Casual fans basically. I'm an advid fan of the whole game so i knew that Mack was going to be a good choice and being a true Cards fan you dont stop supporting your team. I had no doubt of Macks abilty fans need to do their homework and stop wanting the shining brand named car. All the time .

leaving out for the Pitt game now

Cheapest lowers for the NC State game were $74. You couldn’t pay me to sit in the uppers and the prices for them in the secondary market are not a good indicator of demand in my book.

...Price is a function of demand. And get-in ticket prices in the secondary market for the Pitt game tomorrow are north of $20 plus fees. That's significantly higher than recent games which have consistently bottomed out around $6.

Could be related to a Saturday afternoon tip time, but that's not normally a big driver of prices...usually more of a factor on attendance. Mack and these players deserve better turnout. Could this be the start?...
I paid $42 + fees for UNC on stub hub. Upper side court.

Paid $8-+ for NCST upper corner

YES attendance is picking up!!! Today’s crowd was just 71 short of 17,000. This team (AND COACH) is inspiring the fan base to a new level of confidence. This is a good thing and will, hopefully, also be true with the football program next season.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: Smithereen
YES attendance is picking up!!! Today’s crowd was just 71 short of 17,000. This team (AND COACH) is inspiring the fan base to a new level of confidence. This is a good thing and will, hopefully, also be true with the football program next season.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!
LOL Sorry i contributed to that 71 set of two unscanned tickets I got better seats so two tickets went unused person who i donated them to didnt make it in time to get em.

Pretty sure next sat will be the highest attended so far this year guranteed!

Reactions: gocds
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT