ADVERTISEMENT

Tic Toc....the clock is winding on another great game between the

Aug 6, 2004
mighty Thundering Herd ( a name that strikes fear deep into the heart of WVU) and the Cards ( an opponent we have great respect for ,unlike others previously mentioned). You boys haven't beaten us in forever but we know that Jackson is great player that we'll have to get him on the ground somehow, someway! Not sure we can beat U of L this year but we'll show up and give it our best shot!

You hearing anything yet on what time the kick-off may be set for the game on 9/24?

mighty Thundering Herd ( a name that strikes fear deep into the heart of WVU) and the Cards ( an opponent we have great respect for ,unlike others previously mentioned). You boys haven't beaten us in forever but we know that Jackson is great player that we'll have to get him on the ground somehow, someway! Not sure we can beat U of L this year but we'll show up and give it our best shot!

My mom (RIP) was a Marshall grad, so I've always had a soft spot for them. Yes, Marshall had a run of pretty good football behind some pretty great talent in QBs Pennington and Leftwich and an All-World WR in Moss.

This is a great game to on the road for. I would expect several thousand CARDS fans at this game. We already have a dozen of us going. I would say time would depend on whether this game is televised or not. Tonycried. Any good ideas on motels that or within walking distance of the stadium.

There will be as many Cards fans there as Marshall decides to let in...........whatever their visitor allotment is which I'm guessing is around 3500 will be sold out in a heartbeat. Their seating capacity is 38K so this will more than likely be a ticket that will come to season ticket holders thru a lottery process.

My mom (RIP) was a Marshall grad, so I've always had a soft spot for them. Yes, Marshall had a run of pretty good football behind some pretty great talent in QBs Pennington and Leftwich and an All-World WR in Moss.

Yeah, saw both of those NFL QB s, one at the Mobile Bowl, an injured Leftwich? Used a running back to help him stand up as he passed and beat us. Famous John L exit game, I think.
Pennington beat Chris in the Detroit Bowl. They had Some Kinda Teams back then.

Reactions: Steelers2012
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT