ADVERTISEMENT

Thus Far, Bobby's 2nd Stint....

jsheltono9

300+
Gold Member
Jun 6, 2013
Shepherdsville, KY
So far I have been very impressed with Bobby this being his 2nd stint at UofL! I would be lying if I didn't say I was hoping all along that he would be Strong's successor but I was worried with all his baggage. Granted UofL has made a lot a very big upgrades since Bobby's first tour here that make this job more attractive as a destination job rather than a stepping stone. The difference I have noticed most is with the media. We didn't have 93.9 TheVille his first go around. Listening to him each time he has been a guest on different segments, he has been gracious to answer questions that have been asked numerous times in the last few weeks at ACC media days, ESPN car wash day, and here locally on 93.9. Now as Ramsey and Rutherford said today, we used to go months without updates for fans and media. I remember the media used to paint him as irritable and I believe that to be true, but this time he seems to have really made changes and wants to be accepted by our fans as much as his peers. I'm really starting to buy in that this will be the job he stays at for the remainder of his coaching career.

Am I not seeing the same as you guys or are my hopes too delusional for Bobby? I do believe he is a guy you want to keep to build this program to the next level because Jurich believes this much. Let me here from you guys who probably are more in the know of these things. Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News