ADVERTISEMENT

This is silly I know. But after the UNC debacle......what if we

Jun 4, 2001
We were talking in a certain sport bar the other night. But what if we claim that students were in Minardi Hall and they also viewed strippers and had sex with them. Hence we had students with Students/Athletes. Hell it worked for UNC. Food for thought! LOL

We were talking in a certain sport bar the other night. But what if we claim that students were in Minardi Hall and they also viewed strippers and had sex with them. Hence we had students with Students/Athletes. Hell it worked for UNC. Food for thought! LOL

According to the strippers, they didn't have sex with anybody at the dorms, that's why they've filed a law suit against Katina Powell...So the University should sue the NCAA for issueing penalties for something that didn't happen!!!

I'd also ask the NCAA to point out to me, and the court, where they have a morality clause in the rule book...Where is the legislative authority to impose punishment based on something you find immoral or disgusting!!!

I'd also ask them to prove any recruiting advantages were gained (which didn't happen...We lost recruits), for acts that didn't take place (according to those very same strippers), and ask them to prove to the court why Louisville is being punished for something that didn't happen, while Miami skated because of the NCAA's inept investigation, when the passing of money and sex with strippers CAN be Proven!!!

This latest incident can be defended in court as well...The two year FBI Investigation has two DumbAss Assistant Coaches trying to make a deal in May of this year, without anyone from the University knowing...The sting prevented the recruit from playing any games, and the guilty parties are ADIDAS Officials and Parents and those two coaches...Corrective measures have already been taken...The player in question being suspended...The Guilty Coaches being fired...And the Head Coach fired as well!!!

Time for the University to go on the offensive and fight back like Tark The Shark did...They can beat these scum bags in Federal Court, because the NCAA has a history of leveling unequal punishment for like offenses, and harsher punishment in areas they have ZERO Jurisdiction (Penn State)...Morality!!!

:cool:

Reactions: valley St. Card
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT