ADVERTISEMENT

THIS feels good.

Kratz

2500+
Nov 18, 2001
We've all (most) done our share of griping about recruiting at certain positions. Time to turn the tables for a minute and praise where the recruiting has been extremely good.

I'm starting with QB. Obviously Lamar was a bit of luck. Diamond in the rough if you will because he was only rated as a 3 star when he signed. But there's been solid QB recruiting for years. JaWon Pass is a dual threat rated higher than Lamar coming out of hs and chose us over Bama and redshirted this year. Bolin remains on the team. Bonnafon is capable as well. On top of that, we have Malik Cunningham, 4 star coming in next year.

The reason I mention this is because FSU has a freshman that is transferring. He was rated the #2 dual threat QB in the country last year.

Any other time we'd all be having massive discussions on if and how we could get this guy. But we're so set at QB I don't see us pursuing him, nor him considering us as an option because there's already so many good ones in the fold.

Nice problem to have!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/prized...florida-state-after-one-season-144201262.html

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT