ADVERTISEMENT

The way to early question

Jun 4, 2001
We purchased tickets for the Marshall game. We would rather take one of the bus trips out there instead of driving. Miller has already said they will not be taking buses to Huntington. Is there any other travel companies that makes these trips for the University?

I am running a "VIP" bus to Marshall. One day, over and back. You can provide your own game ticket, if you wish, or I will get one for you. Regular-sized very Plush bus, but I will only travel with 30 passengers (rather than 56). Bus is outfitted with 34 seats only. Very spread-out layout. Leg Room. Aisle Space. Knee Pitch Space. TV, WiFi, Toilet, electric outlets, Overhead Storage. Everyone has about 40% more space.

Best Driver in Kentucky.

Call or text me @ 502-298-7308 for info.

You'll probably pay $20 more per person with our trip, compared to a bare-bones trip.

Reactions: 65bird
G man is clearly the man.

G is the Gesser tour bus I've heard about or something else?

No, Gesser is another trip. You will be fine with him.

I have been doing this for 5 years (all by accident and circumstance, of course) and I use a Miller very high-end tour bus.

I book the equipment and tickets and hotels (when hotels are used) 8-10 months in advance.

My wife and I do this for Cardinal FB Fanatics. This will be our sixth year. We are doing 3 trips this year plus probably a Bowl Trip. We operate these trips as a virtual co-op -- there is no profit.

I am fortunate to be able to receive very good ticket/seat priority because of our donation status.

Anyone is welcome to join us, until we book up.

Guardman

text/cell: 502-298-7308

Where does the bus leave from? If you get the tickets do all the riders sit in the same section? Typically what kind of seats are you able to get?

Thanks!

Where does the bus leave from? If you get the tickets do all the riders sit in the same section? Typically what kind of seats are you able to get?

Thanks!

For Marshall:

If I buy your game tickets, then everyone sits together. In very good seating. We get the best seats that UofL can sell us. My priority level is #67 (out of about 7,000). I typically receive very good seats. We are rarely disappointed. You can look at the Marshall Joan C. Edwards Stadium seat map and figure that we will be provided the best-positioned seats in the best Visitor Seating area. I always ask to be in a medium height location for best viewing. Our friends at UofL do their best to accommodate our needs, without giving us undue privilege.

We leave from The Southeast Christian Church Parking Lot located at I-64 and Blankenbaker. It is a secured lot. Jack Coffee has arranged for us to park there safely..

Sorry to keep asking questions. Has the game time been officially set and what type of payment do you accept?
The game time has not been set, yet. Our motorcoach will leave from Louisville approx 6.5 hours before announced game time. We will arrive back in Louisville approx 5.5 hours after game completion.

We only accept payments by check. No cash. No credit cards. No debit cards.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT