ADVERTISEMENT

The Ville TBT Tournament

Chris Jones best player on the floor for Ville. Probably leading rebounder for Ville too..

The game was very physical. No blood, no foul seemed to be the rule. I was surprised how well conditioned most of the guys were. Not the greatest game flow or execution, but it was pretty intense. Must have been a fun night in FH.

The game was very physical. No blood, no foul seemed to be the rule. I was surprised how well conditioned most of the guys were. Not the greatest game flow or execution, but it was pretty intense. Must have been a fun night in FH.
Actually in the games that have been played both Siva and Behanan play very little minutes. I attribute that to not being fully in shape. Hopefully Onuaku can play on Wednesday. We need some more inside game and rebounding.

David Johnson could get to the rim with relative ease. He just settles for a 3 or he gets to the rim and kicks it out for another jump shot too often. In the Elam ending you can’t have empty possessions, so if you have points you take them.

Reactions: shadow force
from Bozich article
"And TBT organizers will be impressed by what they see from Louisville fans. In year one, The Ville generated three of the 11 largest crowds in the first 10 seasons of the event: 5,469 for the opener (No. 5 TBT all-time); 4,785 for the second game (No. 8) and 4,442 for the third game (No. 11).

Wichita, a four-time host, has the top four crowds of all time, as well as seven of the top nine. Wichita set the record of 7,202 in the quarterfinals last year.

That's a record that should fall if Kentucky and Louisville play in the quarterfinals this year."

The Ville getting blown out. Sestina on the Uk team hits 4 threes in the third quarter while Ville struggled to hit anything including free throws.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT