ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING: The smoke is clearing

Dave Lackford

6000+
Staff
Jan 14, 2014
I got in trouble with my scoop on Ray Ray visiting and had to repair that. I still expect him to choose Louisville but Miami is a little more problematic than I thought.

The Rueben Owens thing happened out of nowhere. The coaches didn't even know he was committing. His dad gave the exclusive scoop to the edit kid.

I expect the two lineman I predicted (Burgess and Church) to announce for Louisville soon. I think they did enough to get Sanker and I expect him to announce in early July. I also feel good about Kolby Keenum & Raymon Pulido but I'm waiting on a few sources before putting in a picks for them. I did go ahead and put in my pick for Sanker after conferring with Ty and a few national sources.

Kyle Parker had a good time again but I'm not sure he's ready to choose between here, Texas, and LSU yet. I think he has a limited window to make a decision before Louisville moves on to other targets. The Braswell kid actually did make it, Louisville will have to decide if they will take two backs. It appears to be down to Louisville or Nebraska for him.

I'm still chasing some things down on Tealander and Jaybron Harvey. I know those two made it to campus and so did Adonijah Green. But my sources have been super busy for obvious reasons but I should know something a little later today or tomorrow.

Ok chased down my guy on Tealander. He said it's a Louisville v. Tennessee battle right now.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News