ADVERTISEMENT

The most arrested college football teams in America.

Please keep this info handy as I'm sure the uahkay faithful will be spouting off about this subject sooner rather than later.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: n4cer2ad
Incredibly, after viewing the UK site briefly, I ran across a thread wondering where their boy Bonner RUNNOFT to................turns out he's in a Jr College now after getting some highly serious stab wounds from some redneck whose daughter he got preggers.

One of the good guys, lol. The other hilarity, continuing their frank and embarrassing obsession with all things Louisville, is how the thread addressing these arrest totals always devolve into how much worse it is here. Apparently, we just hide things better. ;-)

Senore2006 and you just have to understand that Tom Jurich is in total control of the Metro Police AND the court system. Lawyers are just falling all over themselves wanting to represent UofL athletes. WOW, they are a total bunch of dumb asses.:rolleyes:;)

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

I don't get how UK fans spout all that moral superiority toward UofL, when they have so many actual arrests going on in their program. You really have to have blinders on to have 18 arrests and not see a moral dilemma of some sort.

Reactions: JohnCard28
I just don't get how a UK fan could hold the concept of 18 arrests and that UK is a morally outstanding program in their head at the same time. The amount of cognitive dissonance is staggering.

Reactions: Mayoman
Think about it for a moment .............the vast majority of UK fans reside in the rural communities of the Commonwealth where local AM radios, KSR TV, CJ, LH and UK internet boards represent the vast majority of their source of information and subsequent perception of their school. Those in the urban communities like Louisville find themselves arguing with all rival fans (UL, WKU, EKU, IU most notably) about factual documentation, like this ranking criminality.

Some are in denial, but most are oblivious to anything other than what Matt Jones is telling them about UL .............I believe that Jones' obsession with UL is a strong indication of the increasing threat that UL has in the Commonwealth. Even UK fans will acknowledge that UL has the majority of fans in Jefferson County (unheard of 40 years ago), and the battle ground they must defend is the rest of the State.

Pitt (which sucks) comments are also hilarious, and the comment for Purdue could also be applied to LPT. Very funny.

Think about it for a moment .............the vast majority of UK fans reside in the rural communities of the Commonwealth where local AM radios, KSR TV, CJ, LH and UK internet boards represent the vast majority of their source of information and subsequent perception of their school. Those in the urban communities like Louisville find themselves arguing with all rival fans (UL, WKU, EKU, IU most notably) about factual documentation, like this ranking criminality.

Some are in denial, but most are oblivious to anything other than what Matt Jones is telling them about UL .............I believe that Jones' obsession with UL is a strong indication of the increasing threat that UL has in the Commonwealth. Even UK fans will acknowledge that UL has the majority of fans in Jefferson County (unheard of 40 years ago), and the battle ground they must defend is the rest of the State.
I am thinking that UL is gaining ground in Western KY, while the mountains remain solidly blue. It may take a while, but UL may reach 40% statewide, say in 25 years.

I've seen a sizeable uptick in UofL gear here in Brandenburg/Meade Co. in the last 10 years or so. UK gear is still dominant, but UofL has added a decent presence since a local store called Cox's began carrying a ton of reasonably priced UofL and UK gear.

Reactions: Mayoman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT