ADVERTISEMENT

The Blue Bloods get away with murder SMH

REDFISTFURY3

4500+
Mar 21, 2015
Texts revealed that Self and Gassnola talked about Kansas wanting to stay on the same level playing field as North Carolina, Duke, and… Kentucky.

On Aug. 19, 2017, three days before Kansas announced that it had agreed to a 12-year, $191 million contract extension with Adidas, Gassnola texted Self and thanked him for helping the sponsorship deal get done.

Self responded: “I’m happy with Adidas. Just got to get a couple real guys.”

Gassnola replied: “In my mind, it’s KU, bill self. Everyone else fall into line. Too (expletive) bad. That’s what’s right for Adidas basketball. And I know I am RIGHT. The more you win, have lottery pics [sic] and you happy. That’s how it should work in my mind.”

Self responded: “That’s how ur works. At UNC and Duke.” Gassnola replied at Kentucky as well.

“I promise you I got this,” Gassnola wrote. “I have never let you down. Except Dyondre lol. We will get it right.”

Reactions: Bank Cat
I wish a reporter would have the balls to ask a very simple question, does Nike or any shoe company funnel you players? Very simple question, but the answer would be loaded with problems. A no answer would lead to laughter because history would show the majority of elite players ended up at a school affiliated with the same shoe company they played for in AAU. Yes answer leads into the current mess, how can you know that companies are funneling guys and not know the system?

The whole system is expose, the question is the NCAA going to do anything about it? Or continue to keep their heads in the sand. My guess is they will penalize the dumb people that got caught and tell the others to play nice.

Dan Wetzel‏Verified account@DanWetzel
In a taped conversation that was not allowed into evidence today, Adidas' Merl Code and Kansas asst Kurtis Townsend discuss the recruitment of Zion Williamson, who wound up at Duke. In arguing for admission, a transcript was read by Code defense atty Mark Moore. (thread)

3:22 PM - 16 Oct 2018

If the Feds get a conviction next week, the ball has just started rolling...

If the Feds get a conviction next week, the ball has just started rolling...
Don't really see how they gonna accomplish that considering alot of the cant miss stuff seems this judge has dismissed it being used in court . And no media are questioning it let alone making a issue of it. But closing arguments still continued to use Louisville as the example when it seems the real culprits were Kansas and Nc St (Kenny Johnson ) crap seemed minor compared to them. And didn't hear anything on Fair 900 guess that will be brought out in Feb/April trials.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT