ADVERTISEMENT

The Alley Question

MDCardsFan

500+
Sep 21, 2015
I know that I have a Bronze parking spot for this season, (paid quite a bit on Stubhub won’t for next season on StubHub) but I was wanting to know if people can park @ The Alley for the home games? I’m just wondering and wanting to know for next season.

Who do I need to get in touch with next year before the season, The Alley or the welding company?

This is my first game I have gone to in a couple years this weekend. What time does the fairgrounds parking open for tailgating?

… well that isn’t good. Anywhere else to park where I can get 3 cars for not a crazy price?
2 pay lots on either side of Central between Crittenden and Floyd, also some places by the baseball stadium and Churchill, the earlier you arrive the easier it is

I forgot the guys name but just call Louisville Welding and ask the receptionist about parking and she will give you all the info.

I looked for the phone number (just to keep until I call at a later date) and theres more than one Louisville Welding listed, which one is the right number?

Anybody know the prices for the various parking options? I’m not talking about parking passes, but pay lots. I used to park on Crittenden for $5 for years, then they closed that. I’ve since been using the Boy Scout lots on Central for $20.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT