ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you Tyler

WahooCard

2500+
Gold Member
May 12, 2003
A big thank you to Tyler Spaulding for setting up this forum. Looking forward to future posts.

Reactions: zipp
A big thank you to Tyler Spaulding for setting up this forum. Looking forward to future posts.

Spalding*, no “u”. Common mistake, I’ll let this one slide. Lol.

No problem. It will take a day to appear on the main page, but glad to make this happen. Thanks again to @Sonja for agreeing to oversee it.

Reactions: Deeva
Wow- that new paint smell! It’s really nice in here. I’ll kick things off - with spring sports cancelled, can anyone do a quick rundown of fall women’s sports and the outlook for each (sorry, I need to be educated)

This is great and recognizes the importance of women’s athletics at UofL. What are the odds there are forums for women’s athletics only for other college sites like this? I think this is a great selling point to young women to show that people here really care about these sports and hold them to a high level just like the men.

This is great and recognizes the importance of women’s athletics at UofL. What are the odds there are forums for women’s athletics only for other college sites like this? I think this is a great selling point to young women to show that people here really care about these sports and hold them to a high level just like the men.
Another site has been doing it for years. That’s why I have been begging Mark and then Tyler to do one over here. Again, thanks Tyler.

Glad to be a part of this new board and will do the best I can to provide interesting discussion items and observations to the forum.

--sonja--
You have always done a great job with discussions throughout the season. In my opinion...this was a slam dunk! Looking forward to it...Go Cards!

Love the site I wish we would have done it sooner. A lot of good women’s sports and CJW and staff have done a great job assembling a great team that will be exciting to watch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT