ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you Tom Jurich

Kratz

2500+
Nov 18, 2001
You completely botched the first statement to the press, but made up for it today giving an outstanding statement and taking appropriate actions.

I also listened to Pitinos presser today. Pitino was asked about the football situation. He didn't go into the situation too much, then he turned his attention to Jurich in his remarks.

He basically said that Jurich is an outstanding man and AD, then went on to talk in a round about way about the first press release. Pitino cited many times where he had said or handled something wrong in dealing with the press, and if you do it enough times, you'll not get something done the right way. He said he understood what Jurich was saying in the first press release because he knows him and how he thinks, but also saw that it wasn't well delivered.

He had his bosses back even while acknowledging that Jurich didn't do well with the first press release. Kudos to Pitino on that one.

Reactions: Knucklehank1
You completely botched the first statement to the press, but made up for it today giving an outstanding statement and taking appropriate actions.

I also listened to Pitinos presser today. Pitino was asked about the football situation. He didn't go into the situation too much, then he turned his attention to Jurich in his remarks.

He basically said that Jurich is an outstanding man and AD, then went on to talk in a round about way about the first press release. Pitino cited many times where he had said or handled something wrong in dealing with the press, and if you do it enough times, you'll not get something done the right way. He said he understood what Jurich was saying in the first press release because he knows him and how he thinks, but also saw that it wasn't well delivered.

He had his bosses back even while acknowledging that Jurich didn't do well with the first press release. Kudos to Pitino on that one.
From the outside looking in, not only is your Basketball coach a crook, your football coach a crook now it also looks like your AD is a crook. I'm just saying what people at work are saying. I know i'm a VOL fan but i also root for the cards.

Reactions: floatingyou
From the outside looking in, not only is your Basketball coach a crook, your football coach a crook now it also looks like your AD is a crook. I'm just saying what people at work are saying. I know i'm a VOL fan but i also root for the cards.
So you call people you do not know "crooks" based on what your co-workers think? I thought the title of crook belonged to someone that has stolen something. What has Pitino, Jurich, & Petrino stolen? The Louisville athletic department does not need your support. Keep your uneducated remarks to your uneducated co-workers.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha you guys suck at everything all the while being some of the biggest cheaters in sports. Get lost tool

Reactions: CommodoreCard
I lived 17 years in Nashville and UT-Knoxville was certainly the bastion of integrity...<sarcasm>. Also, the UT-Knoxville fans that I worked with would give a first born to have Jurich as their AD and Petrino as their Football Coach and Pitino as their Basketball Coach....they couldn't understand how such a "little" school like Louisville could be so successful and UT-Knoxville (of the mighty $EC) was stuck in mediocrity.....with coaches who overlooked rapes, robberies, cheating, assaults, DUIs, drugs, etc...

Are the Vols good at anything anymore?

LPT Football: We still can't beat them...

Yep, our reputation has taken a pretty hard hit over the last year, but we're still not at UT level. And I have the right to say that because I have a daughter that got her bachelors and masters at UT. She dated a guy that was a student and worked in the athletic department. Heard some really interesting stories straight from the horses mouth that never made the news.

Then again having a coach call a player a traitor for reporting another player for sexual assault says more than enough.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT