ADVERTISEMENT

Thank goodness for Appalachian Bible College

ShortCreek

Three-Star Poster
Jul 17, 2008
Checking up on Jerry “The Winer” Eaves and the stellar coaching job he’s doing at Simmons College. If not for Appalachian Bible College he and his Falcons wouldn’t have won a game. They’re currently 2-18. But on his one hour crap show he’s undefeated and knows more than James Naismith.

Short, I have honestly never listened to his show. How long has he been on air? Was he around when Rick was killing it? Has Eaves always been negative?

Short, I have honestly never listened to his show. How long has he been on air? Was he around when Rick was killing it? Has Eaves always been negative?
I probably hear it about once a month. He is painful to listen to. No clue how long it has been on the air. Not sure how long he’s been negative or when he got that way.

I’d say he might have turned into a sour puss about the time he got fired from North Carolina A&T. I mean, he had about a .350 winning percentage there. Yet, I once heard him critiquing Popovich’s coaching of the Olympic team. That’s when I was certain he was an idiot.

I probably hear it about once a month. He is painful to listen to. No clue how long it has been on the air. Not sure how long he’s been negative or when he got that way.

I’d say he might have turned into a sour puss about the time he got fired from North Carolina A&T. I mean, he had about a .350 winning percentage there. Yet, I once heard him critiquing Popovich’s coaching of the Olympic team. That’s when I was certain he was an idiot.
Yeah Eaves wasn’t going to get a legit coaching job after that stellar performance at NC A&T. Back then I was cheering him on hoping he would turn into a good HC. Nope he turned into a bitter pain in the ass. Typical of today it’s always someone else’s fault, couldn’t be Eaves isn’t cut out to be a head coach. Then after that he expected to be given a coaching job a UofL just because he’s Jerry Eaves.

Update, tack two more L’s on Eaves record for this season. He lost his final two games by 50 & 10 points to wrap up another stellar season @ 2-20. His job would definitely be in danger but I think he’s the AD there, lol.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
Yeah Eaves wasn’t going to get a legit coaching job after that stellar performance at NC A&T. Back then I was cheering him on hoping he would turn into a good HC. Nope he turned into a bitter pain in the ass. Typical of today it’s always someone else’s fault, couldn’t be Eaves isn’t cut out to be a head coach. Then after that he expected to be given a coaching job a UofL just because he’s Jerry Eaves.
Unlike Eaves, KP recognized his talent, or possibly limitations, and went on to make a ton of money coaching BB, while Eaves mumble dicks around, bitter, ranting, and trying to act like he’s somebody.

Good for KP.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT