ADVERTISEMENT

"Tax Boys"

jts_cards

No-Ranking Prospect
Jan 21, 2017
I hope the "tax boys" show up on Saturday. They talked all fall camp and now is the time to back it up. I know it hurts a lot when you are missing your All American Cornerback but still. And it's not like we don't have a lot of talent in the secondary (even though it may feel that way right now). I don't know if it is the coverages that Sirmon is calling or what, but I really hope this pass defense improves for the Clemson game.

With 47 DBs on the roster you'd think we'd have some who can cover. :)

I guess it just seems like 47.

And, in their defense, I believe their coverage would be much better with a little pressure on the QB.

Hell, GOCDS could get open with the time we're giving. Well, maybe. ;)

With 47 DBs on the roster you'd think we'd have some who can cover. :)

I guess it just seems like 47.

And, in their defense, I believe their coverage would be much better with a little pressure on the QB.

Hell, GOCDS could get open with the time we're giving. Well, maybe. ;)

I would give this 2 likes or more if I could. Remember this though.....gocds is sneaky fast.....just ask him.....well, at least sneaky not so fast.o_O:p

Reactions: Rollem Cards
Hopefully with a Freshman QB,College Gameday, a Blackout, and the way the crowd is going to be rocking in the oven, we can get some pressure on him and force some INT's.So here is to some taxes being paid on Saturday night!:)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT