ADVERTISEMENT

Stadium Seating

Feb 2, 2005
I am a Pitt fan and am thinking about coming this weekend to watch you kick Seminole ass. Before I buy tickets, can someone let me know what should be Seminole sections, as I do not want to sit there.

Thanks and good luck Saturday!

Reactions: tkdcoach
If you're serious,FSU fans will probably be in 101-103 range.If you're not,they'll still be in 101-103

Plus, if there are enough visitors, they will be in sections 1-5 in the upper deck.

PS: tickets to this game aren't going to be cheap.

Last edited:
I am a Pitt fan and am thinking about coming this weekend to watch you kick Seminole ass. Before I buy tickets, can someone let me know what should be Seminole sections, as I do not want to sit there.

Thanks and good luck Saturday!
papa_john_stadium-seating-chart.gif

101 201, 102 202. Upper deck, if that many sold to them, they (FSU) may be in sections 1-5.

FSU fans certainly bought up all 5500 of the tickets they get for this game and will be furiously scouring the secondary market to get another 5500 more.

Reactions: beasleythecard
Funny, they're getting all the tickets they can for this game, but there's always empty seats at Doak Campbell.

Seems like it's getting that way most places. Lots of empty seats in Neyland the last few years. Anyone notice all the empty seats in the swamp on Sat early in the game?

Reactions: beasleythecard
I am a Pitt fan

TRUMP SHOULD BUILD A WALL AROUND CINSINNATTI. THEM REDS STINK.

WHO'S READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?!? PPR FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUES ARE BULLHOCKEY!!! IT SHOULD BE 1 POINT PER HANDOFF AND DEDUCT A POINT FOR ANY PASS. THAT’S REAL FOOTBALL!

I PLAY IN STILLER-ONLY LEAGUES WHERE YOU CAN DRAFT OFFENSIVE LINEMEN. MY FAVORITE PLAYER TO DRAFT IS POUNCEY BECAUSE HE’S THE ONLY OFFENSIVE LINEMAN I CAN NAME ON THE STILLERS. I HAVE A LEAGUE WHERE YOU GET BONUS POINTS FOR PANCAKES. POUNCY LOVES PANCAKES: I SAM HIM AT EAT ‘N PARK WORSHING HIS HANDS IN THE BATHROOM. I WOULD HAVE ASKED FOR HIS AUTOGRAPH BUT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE AN ODD REQUEST AS I WAS COMBING MY MUSTACHE.

THAT’S THE GOOD THING ABOUT BOLOGNA – IT DON’T GET IN YINZ MUSTACHE WHEN YINZ EAT IT. I JUST WORSHT IT ALL DOWN WITH BAWDLES OF ARN AND GO TO PRIMANTIS TO BEAT UP JAGOFF BROWNS FEHNS. MAYBE FRANCO HARRIS WILL BE THERE TOO.

Funny, they're getting all the tickets they can for this game, but there's always empty seats at Doak Campbell.

Seems like it's getting that way most places. Lots of empty seats in Neyland the last few years. Anyone notice all the empty seats in the swamp on Sat early in the game?
actually yes

Florida State fans usually travels well to places FSU haven't been much. Few years ago at Pitt there was a lot of garnet.

Attendance at home is usually pretty good unless the opponent is terrible, rarely a sell out but better than most places.

Reactions: PushupMan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT