ADVERTISEMENT

Stadium expansion can't come soon enough

MCHS...SOS!

Getting the Hang of It
Aug 25, 2012
I think the atmosphere of some of the games especially the SEC make an impression on viewers and this would include poll voters and media. As I watch the Fla vs Ark game it seems like a big time atmosphere regardless of the product on the field. Do we have the noise crowd muted or is it that much louder in the bigger venues? As much money as the University of Louisville rakes in there is no excuse we can't put 80k seats in a stadium ala Clemson. Am I asking for to much?

80k Doesn't look good with 20k empty seats. We will get there some day. Trust that TJ knows what he's doing.
BTW, I agree that we should put a mirror image deck on the west grandstand. Some day.

80k Doesn't look good with 20k empty seats. We will get there some day. Trust that TJ knows what he's doing.
BTW, I agree that we should put a mirror image deck on the west grandstand. Some day.
Probably right but there should be some way to make the stadium retain the crowd noise. I know closing in the open end will help.

Reactions: RalphDawkins
I think once they close in the north end that should help. And I do believe one day will get to 75,000-80,000. The fan base is growing and we're slowly becoming a FB/BB school; actually I think we're there.

Reactions: Louisvillian
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT