ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry Kentucky --- You just missed your shot at Art Briles. But hey, Les Miles is looking for work.

Pervis_Griffith

25000+
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Poor UK. Art Briles sitting there for the taking. And LSU goes and fires their coach to be first in line to snag this offensive genius. A genius that already ruffles the feathers of Nick Saban.

But ... the silver lining is that Les Miles should still be available.

Knowing Mitchy Brainfart though, he'd probably hire Cam Cameron. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Coach Stoops will be at UK for many years to come. Did you not see the outstanding job his defense did shutting down the prolific South Carolina offense yesterday. The finest defensive performance I have seen since the 85 Bears. Alabama better strap them on this week.

Stoops has this train rolling now...

stock-vector-the-illustration-shows-a-boy-who-plays-in-engineer-a-toy-locomotive-illustration-done-in-cartoon-113670838.jpg

He has a 77 percent winning percentage you have to have at least 60 percent to enter the CFB hall of fame your confusing his actual performance with LSU's ridiculous expectations he is a great football coach anyone would be lucky to have him.
Good GAWD....... As much as Miles has screwed up with 5 star talent at LSU, can you imagine the train wreck he'd make out of UK's program?

Reactions: PushupMan
Call me a drunk but I think Stoops will be UK's HC next season.
I want UK to have just a good enough season(4 wins) that they decide to keep him. Of course if we hang 50 or 60 on them the last game they may pay the 12MM to get rid of him. And Brainfart out of shear dumb luck might accidently hire a better coach. I'm sure Ron Cooper is probably on his short list.

Reactions: zipp
LoL @ SuCkS

Didnt hire Petrino because he cheated, so instead
you hired papa-to- be and he cheated.

One is playing for a number 2 ranking and the other is about to
have his ish pushed in.

Good job SuCkS. No, excellent job!

I want UK to have just a good enough season(4 wins) that they decide to keep him. Of course if we hang 50 or 60 on them the last game they may pay the 12MM to get rid of him. And Brainfart out of shear dumb luck might accidently hire a better coach. I'm sure Ron Cooper is probably on his short list.
Correct. Most of us should be LPT fans in the games they have a shot at winning. Even Brainfart may screw up and hire a decent coach given enough chances...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT