ADVERTISEMENT

So, a four star from Ballard chose Oregon last night.

Meh.

He was born in Colorado i believe and didn't really grow up a Cards fan.

Secondly, he reportedly wanted to get out of the State.

As Bean said, he didn't go to SuCkS, so not that big a deal.

Best of luck to him.

Reactions: SoulSr
Meh.

He was born in Colorado i believe and didn't really grow up a Cards fan.

Secondly, he reportedly wanted to get out of the State.

As Bean said, he didn't go to SuCkS, so not that big a deal.

Best of luck to him.
Yelp its been known that this kid never really wanted to play at home he alwys wanted to leave the state that has not been recruiting secret why U of L did not waste any time pursing him.

Just interesting that his lead recruiters were formally the lead recruiters from Louisville. I think to suggest that UofL didn’t waste any time on him is incorrect.

Just interesting that his lead recruiters were formally the lead recruiters from Louisville. I think to suggest that UofL didn’t waste any time on him is incorrect.
I wondered what the connection was to get him to Oregon. Someone mentioned earlier maybe ITT that Oregon had been on him early so that explains a lot

Louisville is not culturally like Washington State, Oregon, California, Colorado or any other Western State. Our recruiting bounders are the Mason Dixon Line, Ohio River and the Mississippi River. This why the ACC is the perfect Conference for us. And we are also a Bible belt State. We need coaches that come from our recruiting territory as well as thier assistant coaches.

Reactions: CardsFirst
Louisville is not culturally like Washington State, Oregon, California, Colorado or any other Western State. Our recruiting bounders are the Mason Dixon Line, Ohio River and the Mississippi River. This why the ACC is the perfect Conference for us. And we are also a Bible belt State. We need coaches that come from our recruiting territory as well as thier assistant coaches.
Louisville has built the program largely on the backs of talented Florida and Alabama players that were either undervalued by those big name schools or, they simply couldn’t sign them all and, by convincing those occasional blue chippers from Louisville to stay home. UofL has to continue to give those kids a reason to come north. At this point - other than the persistent negatives that rival recruiters tell them - most recruits know nothing of Petrino other than LJ was here. That will fade quickly but those negatives will last forever.

If Petrino doesn’t win consistently - those kids simply will sign with other P5 programs closer to home. It’s not understating it at all to say it’s a dire situation.

Reactions: CardX and wilkie01
Louisville has built the program largely on the backs of talented Florida and Alabama players that were either undervalued by those big name schools or, they simply couldn’t sign them all and, by convincing those occasional blue chippers from Louisville to stay home. UofL has to continue to give those kids a reason to come north. At this point - other than the persistent negatives that rival recruiters tell them - most recruits know nothing of Petrino other than LJ was here. That will fade quickly but those negatives will last forever.

If Petrino doesn’t win consistently - those kids simply will sign with other P5 programs closer to home. It’s not understating it at all to say it’s a dire situation.

You are spot on, plus we need some southern coaches.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT