ADVERTISEMENT

Snail Yeah...

That is why he was a 3 star, but he was a really good college running back. The question is will he break tackles in the NFL like he did in college. His speed will move him down but his production in SEC will prevent him from dropping like a rock. He is tough one to evaluate at the pro level.

Last edited:
Snell will be manhandled in the NFL. Might be in the league a couple of years. Very good college player whose skills will not transfer well to NFL, where there is so much better size and speed.

Plus that pissy attitude he had in college will get his ass kicked in the NFL where he be glad people give him a hand after he gets drilled.
Pissy attitude lmao? The kid was the best leader on the team and was adored by recruits and players as you can see when every recruit Kentucky lands praises him. The dude spent 6 hours at a bar signing autographs when he only had to spend 2. I guess it’s better for players to cuss out their coaches and get to return to games than to tell a ref you don’t need his help to get off the ground from a missed call that had his head knocked off 5 seconds after the play was over. Ignorance is bliss

Pissy attitude lmao? The kid was the best leader on the team and was adored by recruits and players as you can see when every recruit Kentucky lands praises him. The dude spent 6 hours at a bar signing autographs when he only had to spend 2. I guess it’s better for players to cuss out their coaches and get to return to games than to tell a ref you don’t need his help to get off the ground from a missed call that had his head knocked off 5 seconds after the play was over. Ignorance is bliss
Of course, your pristine football team never had any players who threw garbage cans, pushed assistant coaches, cussed out stoops and stayed in the game. Hell naw, that would never happen in rexington. Wait, it did! If ignorance is bliss you have to be in heaven.

Watch his goofy self absorbed presser after his team lost 44-17 at home on Senior Day to their hated rival.

Glad that guy donned that hideous blue during his college career. Fit him perfectly.

Watch his goofy self absorbed presser after his team lost 44-17 at home on Senior Day to their hated rival.

Glad that guy donned that hideous blue during his college career. Fit him perfectly.
Like I said ignorance is bliss and clearly whatever info you have about players cussing out coaches and pushing assistant coaches is wrong. Benny wore blue and led the team to a 10 win season. You had the greatest athlete in college football during the current decade and could barely muster what 9 wins? Lmao

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT