ADVERTISEMENT

Slapdick

robcle

One-Star Poster
Gold Member
Jan 13, 2004
Did anyone else see the slapdick in the first row that raised his black shirt to show off his UK Blue on national tv?
What is wrong with these people and how do they get into our choice seats?

image.jpg

If I lived in Louisville and could get tickets(at a decent price) I would go to big games like that one. I'm not the type of person that would wear blue/UK to a game though, I would just go to enjoy the game.

image.jpg

If I lived in Louisville and could get tickets(at a decent price) I would go to big games like that one. I'm not the type of person that would wear blue/UK to a game though, I would just go to enjoy the game.
LOL, thats awesome! I didn't see it during the live broadcast.

I get that, I would do the same thing. But I sure don't "get" flashing or wearing your rival's colors or name at the game. Why would you put yourself in that position? I saw 2 guys wearing UK gear come sit near our section at the Houston game. They were severely booed, and I can't imagine they weren't given a ton of crap throughout the entire game. Why would you intentionally subject yourself to that? So you can high five your buddies later on? That takes a real "hey, look at me" mentality. Hey, knock yourself out making yourself a human target. Good luck with that.

Last edited:
This whole argument is silly. Who cares what people wear to a game. I don't think I've been to a game wear I didn't see a spectator wearing another teams jersey. Kind of hyper sensitive I think.

This whole argument is silly. Who cares what people wear to a game. I don't think I've been to a game wear I didn't see a spectator wearing another teams jersey. Kind of hyper sensitive I think.
It's not an argument - it's an observation and commentary on outliers who feel some desperate need to to stand out because for whatever reason, they clearly feel they don't receive the attention they "deserve " in real life. They choose a situation like this where there is literally no chance that they will not be noticed. When they are noticed, you can tell they feel a sense of accomplishment - which is why I never say anything to people like that. There's no reason to validate their smallness.

It's really pretty sad.

Not hyper sensitive but disrespectful. If I (a big IF) were to go to CWS for a non UofL game I sure wouldn't wear my UofL stuff even though I don't have any respect for those clowns.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: pervisl
It's not an argument - it's an observation and commentary on outliers who feel some desperate need to to stand out because for whatever reason, they clearly feel they don't receive the attention they "deserve " in real life. They choose a situation like this where there is literally no chance that they will not be noticed. When they are noticed, you can tell they feel a sense of accomplishment - which is why I never say anything to people like that. There's no reason to validate their smallness.

It's really pretty sad.
A persons reaction says more about you then them. Who cares what a person wears to a football game?

It's obvious insecurity on their part. You're validating it by getting upset. Be above this and not so hypersensitive

A persons reaction says more about you then them. Who cares what a person wears to a football game?

It's obvious insecurity on their part. You're validating it by getting upset. Be above this and not so hypersensitive
If I was upset, I would have indicated that in my post or, I would say something to a person such as the one in question, rather than pass them by. You're confusing understanding a situation with reacting to one.

Just curious, do you see the irony in your post?

If you attend your rivals game, and wear your own team's gear when you're not playing, you're a jackass. Thats all I'm getting from everyone. No one sounds hypersensitive

...You can't really blame them, for wanting to go see a real football team...
I've come to the conclusion that that really is the story. Hell, I've heard Maddie Jones say how much more fun a U of L football game is to go to.

My guess is most of them in that situation get handed a ticket. So LPT fans aren't shelling out any of their welfare money. They're simply showing up where the action is.

LPT Football: That's how much we know about football...

Reactions: Red Rager and Deeva
It's amusing the amount of satisfaction that they're deriving from this on their site. It's a matter of pride for them to act like they're 'taking over' our city and games in their all blue-clad pajamas, and Walmart t-shirts. They are truly the weird little brother; the one who you aren't really surprised at later for getting arrested for peeking through the nicer neighbor's window. What a pitiful fan-base they are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT