ADVERTISEMENT

Sheldon Rankins

ShortCreek

Three-Star Poster
Jul 17, 2008
I read an article concerning Sheldon Rankins declining to attend the NFL draft. Also his refusal of all media requests to his small gathering at his mom's house tonight makes me like the man even more! You gotta love the humble approach that he begins his pro career with, those who pass on him will probably look back with regret! The Cards have some great representation in the league, good luck Sheldon!

Was listening to SiriusXM NFL Radio and Rankins is getting mentioned at #4 Overall to the Dallas Cowboys..a little high but don't see him falling past 14 Overall...myself feels he is the 2nd best DL in the draft behind DeForest Buckner and ahead of Joey Bosa.

Was listening to SiriusXM NFL Radio and Rankins is getting mentioned at #4 Overall to the Dallas Cowboys..a little high but don't see him falling past 14 Overall...myself feels he is the 2nd best DL in the draft behind DeForest Buckner and ahead of Joey Bosa.

IF Rankins goes 4th overall to the Cowboys, my jaw will hit the floor because going that high will shock me. (in a good way) A lot of the predictions has him going to the Saints @ #12.

Reactions: The Public Enemy
Not only a quality football player but a quality person as well.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Saints coach Sean Peyton on 1st Round Pick Sheldon Rankins....

But he did acknowledge that not all of them walk in the door in the kind of shape they need to be, though he singled first-round pick Sheldon Rankins out for his commitment.

“The challenge when we bring this many guys in is the assumption that they’re all in maybe the same shape as Sheldon or one of these other players. The fact of the matter is they’re not,” Payton said.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-interested-in-easing-rookies-into-minicamps/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT