ADVERTISEMENT

Shaq Wiggins/Russ Yeast....interesting interview..

Feb 19, 2003
During a interview today Yeast said he will be wearing #6...Shaq Wiggins old number...kind of confirms the rumors that Wiggins will not be back in 2017....and Yeast will be a Cornerback at UofL not a WR for our UK Friends...

He was specifically recruited to play corner here. The staff was very clear about that.

I don't understand Wiggins not coming back. He missed more than half the year with injury. He's only 5'10, 170. If he declares for the draft, I don't see it working out so well for him.

Heard on monday this.

Supposedly got into a coaches face. Probably wasnt the first time.
It happens.

Hate to hear that. Shaq is/was a really good player. Don't think he's NFL caliber though. Hope he didn't throw away his college career.

At least he has his degree...

I did not know that. Hope you're correct. Just hate to see a talented kid throw away what's probably his last opportunity to play organized football.

I could be wrong, he could surprise me and make an NFL roster, but it's definitely a long shot.

I did not know that. Hope you're correct. Just hate to see a talented kid throw away what's probably his last opportunity to play organized football.

I could be wrong, he could surprise me and make an NFL roster, but it's definitely a long shot.

He graduated in December

Reactions: Kratz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT