ADVERTISEMENT

Seth Greenberg...

ShortCreek

Three-Star Poster
Jul 17, 2008
interesting comment about Mack, that he “has an arrogance in a positive way to take over a situation like that”. Weird, interesting.

i think he is referring to the little bro mentality he has, go and watch hilights from xaviers games with cincy and the fights and ejections. his teams can have an edge to them and if you are little brother facing up against big brother you want little brother to beilive he's better. i think that's the gist, that mack won't back down and coming into our situation is probably a good attitude to have. take no crap, give what you receive. or that's how i interpret that

I take that to mean he is a confident guy with a bit of swag when it's called for. I definitely hope he isn't like a Pitino or Calipari in a cocky or narcissistic sense.

You think Denny was a pushover I don't, his nickname was a reference on how he conducted himself.

I think Mack genuinely hates Cincy and loves beating them. There was some real rough stuff that happened in the game this year and Mack doesn't give an inch. Actually a great sign regarding the basketball academy to the east.

So what are you saying now? Once again I never said what you are insinuating, I never said I want a coach who will make an ass out of himself. I made a simple one sentence statement and you are interpreting it to mean something else.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT