ADVERTISEMENT

Send an email

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is rich coming from you. Integrity is a word that is quite foreign for someone such as yourself.
Psst. - integrity and intelligence don’t have anything to do with one another but given that you have such difficulty with big concepts, I wouldn’t expect you to get nuance either.

How do you know so much about me anyway?? Does you best friend from kindergarten live around the corner from me? :rolleyes:

Psst. - integrity and intelligence don’t have anything to do with one another but given that you have such difficulty with big concepts, I wouldn’t expect you to get nuance either.

How do you know so much about me anyway?? Does you best friend from kindergarten live around the corner from me? :rolleyes:
You need to get a job and quit posting on social boards.
Your avatar looks like a victim of the 1960s hippie drug counter culture.

Another deflection, you questioning anyones intelligence is beyond hysterical. Keep throwing out arbitrary jabs, it's really helping your case..

"To get nuance either", yeah that pretty much sums up the level of your education.Try inserting the proper preposition before mustering up a word you just read out of your moms thesaurus.

"To get nuance either", yeah that pretty much sums up the level of your education.Try inserting the proper preposition before mustering up a word you just read out of your moms thesaurus.
Lulz - this from a guy who scans the urban dictionary for words like “rustled” and “brah” so he can seem hip. Hopefully this response won’t hurt your feelings like last time where you had to cry to Steelers to get the thread shut down.

Btw - it’s “mom’s”. :)

Lulz - this from a guy who scans the urban dictionary for words like “rustled” and “brah” so he can seem hip. Hopefully this response won’t hurt your feelings like last time where you had to cry to Steelers to get the thread shut down.

FTR, nobody contacted me, or reported the thread. The thread had been highjacked by a silly insult battle between 2 of our posters. It needed to be shut down. This thread seems to be headed the same way.

Reactions: Mayoman
FTR, nobody contacted me, or reported the thread. The thread had been highjacked by a silly insult battle between 2 of our posters. It needed to be shut down. This thread seems to be headed the same way.
Understood and, I’m done. But also FTR, I at least added content to this (and other) threads.

Yeah...that totally happened. o_O I see now where you garner your pathetic rhetoric. Isn't ironic the only person talking about "feelings" and "crying", is you? Good stuff, little buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT