ADVERTISEMENT

Seats

Not sure. If it were that important to me then I’d either go out there and see for myself. Or ask the right folks at UofL. UofL was given 1.5 million to start the painting process and I’m not sure that they’ve spent all of that money. As I remember the story it was spend somewhere around 3 million to paint OR 7 or 8 million to replace the seats. In these difficult financial times I believe the “painting decision” was the right one.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

You'd think with the mild winter, they'd have the time and weather to get it done.

Flight deck looked good from Central Ave today

Not too sure that those seats will be repainted, or need to be repainted. I thought the seat painting project was in the lower bowl only, but I could be wrong.

Reactions: PushupMan
I don’t know if I’m ignorant or apathetic, but I don’t know and I don’t care if they’ve painted or not.

I do know....the Flight deck looked good from Central Av.

I also “know” (or believe) that IF we painted them we wish we had that money back. ;)

Reactions: gocds and SoulSr
At the time I saw a 2 win Cards football fan base insist on keeping our stadium looking sharp. Odd enough at that time I saw that as a sign we would be fine, long term, as it indicated that we stilled cared about our team & our facility. The fan base was still heavily invested.

Reactions: gocds
At the time I saw a 2 win Cards football fan base insist on keeping our stadium looking sharp. Odd enough at that time I saw that as a sign we would be fine, long term, as it indicated that we stilled cared about our team & our facility. The fan base was still heavily invested.

And, I believe, still is heavily involved. There is a time for everything and right now is the time for all of us as fans to step back and take a long look at what is going on. Football is on solid footing with this staff. I also believe the same for basketball (both men and women) and, of course, baseball. At some point in the very near future we’ll be just fine. Seat repainting be damned.

Is there a corporate name on the side of the stadium yet? Not that it matters, but I think that's a $10 million bogey...

Is there a corporate name on the side of the stadium yet? Not that it matters, but I think that's a $10 million bogey...
There’s a triple bogey in the end zone disguised as empty seats. Who’s idea was that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT