ADVERTISEMENT

Season Tickets

GOCARDS6

300+
Aug 11, 2016
Is anyone selling season tickets, i found what i though was a good price on stub hub but after tacking on almost $400 in fees it was a no go. Would like lower bowl down one of the sidelines. Let me know i'm here in Louisville and can meet up somewhere. Also interested in a parking pass but they seem to be insanely expensive. I used to sit in 133 or 132 with my father but he has passed away and i do not know who he was getting his tickets from so i was looking to get 2 tickets somewhere. Thanks GO CARDS!!

Your Dad spoiled you with those seats! If he didn't buy them himself, he must have had a great friend who gave those seats to him. Seats in 132 and 133 are $350 annual donation plus about $57 per game ($342 for 6 games), so a total of $692 per seat for the year. That works out to about $115 per game!

I have looked on UofL's website, and they are sold out in those sections. The only sections they still have season tickets available in the lower bowl are 213 to 217 and 220 to 224 - each section has less than 50 seats available. No donation for any of those seats, so the tickets are $342 for 6 games. My season tickets are in 221, and I buy 4 together, so I get a $42 discount - mine are $1200 total for 6 games, 4 seats.

They also have season tickets available in the upper deck (sections 6-11) for a lot less (as little as $198), but there aren't very many left.

Bottom line is that you can still get season tickets from UofL directly if you want - just not in the sections you are looking for. I would think just about anybody who has season tickets in those (132-133) sections are going to want you to pay at least some (if not all) of their seat license.

Last edited:
yeah I guess it was a bit of a spoiling effect haha I was ok spending 1500 for 2 season tickets that were lower bowl 100 sections it was just the 300 ticketmaster part i was not happy about

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT