ADVERTISEMENT

Season Ticket Holders Read

MDCardsFan

500+
Sep 21, 2015
I just received an email from the UL Athletic Ticket Department notifying me that my season tickets will be mailed off tomorrow, so quite possible sometime next week we'll be getting them in the mail!

Has any other season ticket holders got the same email?

Reactions: wilkie01
I just received an email from the UL Athletic Ticket Department notifying me that my season tickets will be mailed off tomorrow, so quite possible sometime next week we'll be getting them in the mail!

Yes I received the email. Mailing the tickets tomorrow the 19th

I am a season ticket holder and did not receive that email (yet).

Just a suggestion - my operations security training is kicking in here, so TIFWIW:

I would never post a message on an open message board that items worth hundreds or thousands of dollars will be arriving soon in my postal mailbox. If you question the validity of the email, call the UofL ticket office to confirm.

Your tickets might not get stolen (after all, your identity is hidden behind a screen name), but what you have done is alert potential criminals that any UofL season ticket holders they may know will be receiving their tickets over the next few days.

Just a suggestion - my operations security training is kicking in here, so TIFWIW:

I would never post a message on an open message board that items worth hundreds or thousands of dollars will be arriving soon in my postal mailbox. If you question the validity of the email, call the UofL ticket office to confirm.

Your tickets might not get stolen (after all, your identity is hidden behind a screen name), but what you have done is alert potential criminals that any UofL season ticket holders they may know will be receiving their tickets over the next few days.

It sucks what this world has come to, but Pushupman is 100% right.

Not an issue. It's not like its financial info. I would agree if it was that. The university would simply re-issue your tickets. Do you believe tickets have never been lost or stolen en route. But I appreciate your concern.

Reactions: CardFanBudMan
Not an issue. It's not like its financial info. I would agree if it was that. The university would simply re-issue your tickets. Do you believe tickets have never been lost or stolen en route. But I appreciate your concern.

Mine have never been lost or stolen en route, and I'd like to keep it that way. I'd prefer not to go through the hassle of trying to figure out why I do not have them yet (were they lost? stolen? never sent?), and then having the UofL ticket office reissue them. Hopefully, UofL has a way of reissuing them that invalidates the first ones that were sent out - otherwise I might show up for the Florida State game this year only to find out that my ticket is no good because someone has already entered the stadium with my ticket.

Yes, I did.

Mine have never been lost or stolen en route, and I'd like to keep it that way. I'd prefer not to go through the hassle of trying to figure out why I do not have them yet (were they lost? stolen? never sent?), and then having the UofL ticket office reissue them. Hopefully, UofL has a way of reissuing them that invalidates the first ones that were sent out - otherwise I might show up for the Florida State game this year only to find out that my ticket is no good because someone has already entered the stadium with my ticket.

That is at least one reason why they now scan all tickets when you enter.

FWIW-
Same thing happened last year. Somebody said they were mailed-everybody started posting they got theirs....and mine didn't show up for another week. But they came.

So if you don't get yours for a few days don't panic. It takes a while to get them all out.

FWIW-
Same thing happened last year. Somebody said they were mailed-everybody started posting they got theirs....and mine didn't show up for another week. But they came.

So if you don't get yours for a few days don't panic. It takes a while to get them all out.

I guess they don't do it alphabetically then.

Reactions: Rollem Cards
Mine are on the way and I was able to add a 6th seat. Patience is a virtue, they say.

635708187489787007-J-lQd7aK.jpg

Just so you all know, CardsFirst is correct. Last season, our tickets were mailed to our old address and they were never forwarded to our corrected address. They cancelled the tickets and just reissued them. I had to go pick them up at the ticket office but anyone who attempts to use the cancelled tickets would get turned away at the gate. A little inconvenience if your tickets end up missing but no worries.

Reactions: CardFanBudMan
New tailgating rule in the UL lots. It's in the booklet shipped with the tickets: No tailgating after 7:00 pm or later games. 2 1/2 hours of tailgating is allowed after earlier games. Last year, the 2 1/2 hour limit was imposed by the new guy; this year, no tailgating after later games; next year?
Ellen

New tailgating rule in the UL lots. It's in the booklet shipped with the tickets: No tailgating after 7:00 pm or later games. 2 1/2 hours of tailgating is allowed after earlier games. Last year, the 2 1/2 hour limit was imposed by the new guy; this year, no tailgating after later games; next year?
Ellen
I didn't see that. What I did see was no tailgating before 7AM.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT