ADVERTISEMENT

Saxophone girl

I prefer last year's. Anybody have an extra coping mechanism they could borrow? The Natty and Bud Light ain't workin anymore.:(

gFdl9.AuSt.79.jpeg

Yeah, last year was better.
The 2015 championship tatooos
40-0 t shirts.
200, greatest team in history threads.
SuCkS could beat some nba teams.

Post the pic anyways for me Villian.

Reactions: Cue Card
Is that Ashley Judd?
Ashley remembers the days where she looked as good as that ho. They have long since passed her by. Love the cigarette in the right hand btw. Nice touch. Kissing her would be like kissing an ash tray.

I don't support shaming a random girl over showing emotion. I'm sure there was more than one UofL fan who shed some tears following the postseason ban announcement.

I support shaming anyone and everyone to the fullest, it's how we develop standards or at least get the clown the mental help she needs to deal with such a meaningless life event. Same goes for any mental midget that cried over the ban. No wonder Amurica will probably end up voting on two pyschopaths in the next election, grow some priorities.

I support shaming anyone and everyone to the fullest, it's how we develop standards or at least get the clown the mental help she needs to deal with such a meaningless life event. Same goes for any mental midget that cried over the ban. No wonder Amurica will probably end up voting on two pyschopaths in the next election, grow some priorities.
You have to be at least 2 feet tall to pick on the women.

No idea how people can be that hung up on a sporting event. As soon as the UK game ended I cued up the DVR of the Arnold Palmer invitational and loved every second of it. By the time the NASCAR race ended Sunday I had forgotten UK had even lost. So many things take precedence over watching kids play basketball. I'll start thinking about UK basketball again about the time our bowl eligibility is officially cooked. :)

Reactions: OneEarWonder
Is she a member of rivals?
Did she know what i did ?
Villanova's crying piccolo gurl parlayed that
Into an appearance on Letterman.

All is fair in love and hate.

Get over yourself.
Picking on women is a short guy's walk of shame. With the stable of strange folks they have like Cal, Matt Jones and the guy on their pre game show, Oscar, you could have picked a guy to pick on. Man up!!!!!!!!!

No idea how people can be that hung up on a sporting event. As soon as the UK game ended I cued up the DVR of the Arnold Palmer invitational and loved every second of it. By the time the NASCAR race ended Sunday I had forgotten UK had even lost. So many things take precedence over watching kids play basketball. I'll start thinking about UK basketball again about the time our bowl eligibility is officially cooked. :)

Perhaps she was sad because this was her last time playing in the pep band assuming she was a senior? I would guess she has built up camaraderie with her fellow band mates and maybe will miss that. Just a theory.

Reactions: Rollem Cards
Is she a member of rivals?
Did she know what i did ?
Villanova's crying piccolo gurl parlayed that
Into an appearance on Letterman.

All is fair in love and hate.

Get over yourself.
Kerry,
Can you take a selfie of yourself when you were crying about not watching the NCAA? I was hoping that it meant we wouldn't see you for a while.

Ashley remembers the days where she looked as good as that ho. They have long since passed her by. Love the cigarette in the right hand btw. Nice touch. Kissing her would be like kissing an ash tray.
Every UofL fan chick I ever dated smoked... And yes, it's disgusting.

Every UofL fan chick I ever dated smoked... And yes, it's disgusting.
What a bizarre admission. Not one UofL girl I know smokes, lol. Nor female alumni, for that matter.

Dude, ...........nevermind. It's slapdick time. You have the floor, lol.

What a bizarre admission. Not one UofL girl I know smokes, lol. Nor female alumni, for that matter.

Dude, ...........nevermind. It's slapdick time. You have the floor, lol.
Can I ask you a personal question? Hell, nevermind, here goes... Why do you write like you're a 21yr old English major in a fraternity? You made a comment not long ago that you were 60+ years old, or that you've been following UofL for that long? I don't recall the details. If so, your posts, in relation to your age, are bizarre.

If you can't understand that there are MANY, MANY UofL fans that smoke, I don't know what to tell you. And, I said "dated", thus inferring that I no longer date them... If you need further clarification, let me know and I'll try my best.

Can I ask you a personal question? Hell, nevermind, here goes... Why do you write like you're a 21yr old English major in a fraternity? You made a comment not long ago that you were 60+ years old, or that you've been following UofL for that long? I don't recall the details. If so, your posts, in relation to your age, are bizarre.

If you can't understand that there are MANY, MANY UofL fans that smoke, I don't know what to tell you. And, I said "dated", thus inferring that I no longer date them... If you need further clarification, let me know and I'll try my best.

Where exactly do you get your claim that "MANY, MANY UofL fans smoke"? I've been around Louisville (and Lexington) and it's sports programs for MANY, MANY years, and I don't think UofL fans (or UK fans for that matter) smoke any more than any other segment of the Kentuckiana population...which is not many at all these days from my experience. Where do you live/frequent to make this odd claim?

I'm sorry you feel that way. I write for a living. I let my hair down in here and try to either have a good time or swat the numerous arsehole insects who gravitate here when things go well for UK. I'm pretty much at a loss regarding your assessment of my writing. I doubt seriously if your analysis matches anyone else's, but then again........slapdick.

The last thing anyone on this board wants is clarification of your dating habits. Most of us are married or divorced, lol, with children or grandkids. Your angst may be cute but I'm afraid you won't find sympathy from me. Good luck on excluding smokers. There goes the artist possibilities for you, lol. Lonely, single and ubiquitous on Louisville boards - not a grand look for your image.

Reactions: OmegaCard
Where exactly do you get your claim that "MANY, MANY UofL fans smoke"? I've been around Louisville (and Lexington) and it's sports programs for MANY, MANY years, and I don't think UofL fans (or UK fans for that matter) smoke any more than any other segment of the Kentuckiana population...which is not many at all these days from my experience. Where do you live/frequent to make this odd claim?

I don't think I've ever seen a study that correlates college fandom with smokers. Therefore, I think Steelers is probably dead on. I'd venture that if you grabbed 100 random IU/UK/U of L fans and stuck them in a room, some from each fanbase would be smokers but most wouldn't be. I don't think that equates to MANY, MANY, no matter how you define it.

I don't think I've ever seen a study that correlates college fandom with smokers. Therefore, I think Steelers is probably dead on. I'd venture that if you grabbed 100 random IU/UK/U of L fans and stuck them in a room, some from each fanbase would be smokers but most wouldn't be. I don't think that equates to MANY, MANY, no matter how you define it.

The STATE of Kentucky IS the #1 state as far as percentage of smokers (somewhere between 25 and 30%, depending on which data you look at), but you can't reliably make the claim that UofL OR UK fans, much less Louisville or Lexington residents, are more likely to be smokers. To my knowledge, there is simply no empirical data to support such a claim. It's just another baseless stereotype to place on two VERY similar populations.

The STATE of Kentucky IS the #1 state as far as percentage of smokers (somewhere between 25 and 30%, depending on which data you look at), but you can't reliably make the claim that UofL OR UK fans, much less Louisville or Lexington residents, are more likely to be smokers. To my knowledge, there is simply no empirical data to support such a claim. It's just another baseless stereotype to place on two VERY similar populations.

I think we can all agree that if you smoke, then you have issues...as in health issues that smoking correlates strongly to.

Well, MANY, MANY could be thousands... And, in the grand scheme of it all, that's not that many. Regardless, I have many friends that are fans of both UofL and UofK and there are many smokers among both groups.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I write for a living. I let my hair down in here and try to either have a good time or swat the numerous arsehole insects who gravitate here when things go well for UK. I'm pretty much at a loss regarding your assessment of my writing. I doubt seriously if your analysis matches anyone else's, but then again........slapdick.

The last thing anyone on this board wants is clarification of your dating habits. Most of us are married or divorced, lol, with children or grandkids. Your angst may be cute but I'm afraid you won't find sympathy from me. Good luck on excluding smokers. There goes the artist possibilities for you, lol. Lonely, single and ubiquitous on Louisville boards - not a grand look for your image.
I never said I didn't like your style, I was just curious... No angst here though! :mad:;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT