ADVERTISEMENT

Ryan McMahon

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
I've been impressed with this kid since his first season. Despite his lack of size and athleticism, he plays with so much heart and has ice water in his veins for those clutch free throws. He has more than proven he belongs at this level. Fantastic performance from him, the team, Coach Mack, and staff.

Reactions: Cue Card
I've been impressed with this kid since his first season. Despite his lack of size and athleticism, he plays with so much heart and has ice water in his veins for those clutch free throws. He has more than proven he belongs at this level. Fantastic performance from him, the team, Coach Mack, and staff.
Reminds me of many of those Notre Dame kids who were so hard nosed yet great shooters.

Mack is using McMahon's skill set very well.

McMahon proved tonight that he is not afraid of the moment. Big shots and free throws.

Mack showed McMahon that he trust him in the moment. A lot happened tonight.

I have to admit I wasn’t sure if Ryan was Div 1 talent and would struggle against bigger, stronger defenders. He is crafty and still able to get his shot off. He is as pure a shooter as we have had in awhile. Hate to admit this but thank you Dickie V.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT