ADVERTISEMENT

RV parking at Papa Johns Stadium ? ...

johnhugh

4500+
Dec 23, 2003
A Clemson Tiger here who is looking forward to attending this years Clem-Louisville FB game this year , . I am curious if there is RV parking at the stadium and , if so, is overnight available ? or , in the alternative, where is the closest overnight parking available ? nearest campground ? ....BTW, you guys bring a lot to the table in the ACC...what a sports program you have! thanks for joining.....johnhugh

We're thrilled to be in the ACC with the Tigers. I had a family event the day of the Clemson-UofL football game that prevented me from being there, but a good friend went and said it was one of the very best gameday experiences he's ever had. I definitely hope to make it down for the 2016 game, and I hope you have a great experience in Louisville later this year.

Unless you can get a UofL fan to part with an RV pass to the Green Lot (not likely), the best choice for you will be the Kentucky Fair and Exposition Center.

RV, Bus & Other

For fans bringing the RV don't waste your time looking around, the Kentucky Fair & Expo Center southeast of the stadium is the best spot. It is within walking distance to the stadium, and is a good spot for tailgating on gamedays. The RV lot offers 20 or 30 amp electrical service, water, disposal station, restrooms, and showers. RVers should make reservations at least a month in advance, however if you are planning last minute you should give them a call and see what you can do. For KFEC location use the map above.

Daily Rates (Electric): $50Primitive (No Hookups): $30
Making an RV Parking Reservation: They accept reservation by mail or phone. By phone is the easiest, call (502) 367-5384. KEC accepts MasterCard and Visa. The deposit is one day's rental which includes 20 or 30 amp electrical service, water service, and use of the disposal station. A confirmation card, information sheet and a map of the property will be sent after the deposit is received. Please bring the conformation card with you upon arrival.

Reservations will be accepted one year in advance. However, reservations should be received at least one month prior to date of actual arrival. Confirmed reservations will be held for the day of arrival only. The reservation deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.

UofL Gameday Parking Information

thank you , Pushup , i am going to the website and check it out....i suppose when it says walking distance to stadium that it is approximately one mile at most, without a lot of big hills ? ..lol...

Originally posted by johnhugh:
.i suppose when it says walking distance to stadium that it is approximately one mile at most, without a lot of big hills ? ..lol...
Yup.

The KFEC is a fairly big place, so I'm not really sure how far the RV lot is from Papa Johns Stadium. But I can tell you that I have parked in the western-most portion of KFEC for quite a few UofL games since PJCS opened, and it is definitely less than a mile, with no big hills.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT