ADVERTISEMENT

Romeo, Romeo wherefor art thou

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
Poor Romeo Langford thought choosing Indiana over Louisville was a safer and better and would give him more recognition. Currently the Hoosiers are going the wrong direction and if they don’t change things they could be on the outside of everything.

They were discussing this on the radio.

Of all the targets by Coach Mack, only the one who signed at Marquette is ranked ahead of Louisville.

KARMA for all including Romeo.
He'll be showcasing his talents in the NIT if IU doesnt pull up-

Last edited:
Reactions: Cue Card and gocds
Honestly - I do not think Romeo cares much - which means maybe the Cards are better off without him. He's going to be a 1st Rd pick with a guaranteed contract. He's perfect for the NBA - long, athletic, good handle, flat jumper.

IU fans will immortalize him even if they hit NIT. They celebrate everything there.

I wish no ill will towards Langford and sincerely hope he does well, BUT I wouldn't have a competitive bone in my body if I tried to say it didn't make me smile at what has transpired. He did what he thought was best for him, and yes I LOL at his decision.

His loss.

The kid is one and done. Not sure if the chemistry your team possess right now would have been created with a one and doner on the roster. You guys are rolling under the Mack Attack. We got a score to settle with you guys... until then, good luck for the rest of the season.

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
His team is performing poorly but he himself is in a slump. Most of the players that go to the NBA don't experience a slump in college.

His team is performing poorly but he himself is in a slump. Most of the players that go to the NBA don't experience a slump in college.
Langford is big-time overrated. He is inconsistent from the perimeter, also an average free-throw shooter and typically only goes right on his drives. Early in the year the bulk of his points were scored against smaller guards. Coaches have figured him out.

Reactions: Cardiac Red
The kid is one and done. Not sure if the chemistry your team possess right now would have been created with a one and doner on the roster. You guys are rolling under the Mack Attack. We got a score to settle with you guys... until then, good luck for the rest of the season.

This I agree with. He’s a talent, but we’re just not a OAD situation especially this year. As they say things workout one way or another for a reason. And it workout for us and Langford could have easily screwed up the chemistry.

Fore and CC are one and dones. Just older. I would take his talents all day, every day. CCM has shown he is going to put the best people on the floor to win games.

Hope we both get by GT and WF and set up Saturday for a good one!! Fully expect UNC to throw it all at us. Big game on numerous fronts.

Reactions: BPGhost and gocds
Langford is big-time overrated. He is inconsistent from the perimeter, also an average free-throw shooter and typically only goes right on his drives. Early in the year the bulk of his points were scored against smaller guards. Coaches have figured him out.
Miller seems to be afraid to coach him. Mack would have helped Langford and made him a better player in the long run.

IU-Bloomington alumni tried to bring our program to its knees. To hell with them, let them slide into oblivion..

Fates a Bi$$h isn’t it. I’m not sure IU wasn’t alone. There’s was a SuCk alum involved too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT