ADVERTISEMENT

Resume' check.

CardX

Five-Star Poster
May 29, 2001
Overall record: 32-22
ACC record: 16-14
RPI: 52

The Cards are currently projected out of the NCAAT. They're close, though. Obviously, can't lay an egg at the ACCT, or it's over. Need to make a run. Don't have to win it all, but there is definitely work to be done.

Can they do it is the question? Hope so, but not so sure.

Overall record: 32-22
ACC record: 16-14
RPI: 52

The Cards are currently projected out of the NCAAT. They're close, though. Obviously, can't lay an egg at the ACCT, or it's over. Need to make a run. Don't have to win it all, but there is definitely work to be done.

Can they do it is the question? Hope so, but not so sure.
I thought the elimination mentality would work well the last 2 weeks or so and it fell short @Vandy and NC. Jury still out after taking 3 against an overmatched ND squad.

There are 3-4 guys getting really hot at the plate...will we get some outstanding individual performances on the bump?

I thought the elimination mentality would work well the last 2 weeks or so and it fell short @Vandy and NC. Jury still out after taking 3 against an overmatched ND squad.

There are 3-4 guys getting really hot at the plate...will we get some outstanding individual performances on the bump?
Not sure how strongly Mac pushes that message. The situation was more dire last year, then the whole squad acted shocked when they didn't make the tournament. I recall Mac's disbelief.

Hopefully, they understand things a little more clearly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT